Be the change you want to see in the world - M.K. Gandhi
Over de functie
The main challenges of a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer Static Equipment are:
- Guarantee the technical integrity and availability of the Plant assets
- Ensure compliance to all requirements regarding License to Operate (internal as well as external regulations)
- Define necessary preventative maintenance, inspections and improvement projects; responsible for Asset Life Planning of static equipment
- Analyze and evaluate the results of inspections, define mitigating actions in case of deviances
- Define and scope necessary investment projects (CAPEX)
- Responsible for an adequate level of expertise regarding discipline specific (failure mechanisms, WBDA, PED, …) as well as plant specific knowledge (PGS, EEMUA, …)
- Contribute technical expertise in cyclic, engineering and operational breakdown analyses and the MoC Committee in order to guarantee the EHSS objectives and compliance with the EHSS policy
- Contributing technical expertise in root cause methods (FMEA, RCA)
- Support Maintenance in complex breakdowns
- Bachelor or Master degree in Mechanical Engineering
- At least 5, preferably 10 years of relevant experience in a similar function in the field of static equipment
- Show ownership and are eager to reach the agreed results
- Are able to balance sound technical solutions vs. required delivery timings
- Are flexible and can easily comprehend new things
- Are a good communicator and you have well developed social skills
- Are able to closely cooperate with relevant counterparts in the Maintenance department
- Are able to speak and write English and Dutch
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met András Kardos via telefoonnummer 0610803561
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.