Be the reason someone smiles today!
Over de functie
We are looking for an HR-advisor to reinforce the Human Resources department of a big international financial services organization. You enjoy working in a team with multiple stakeholders. Besides that you have a passion for HR and you are flexible with a service oriented mentality.
The Human Resource department and HR team are value-added Business Partners who act as consultants, advisors and challengers to the business. In order to successfully drive the new company culture and to support the organizations leadership in managing the people agenda.
As an HR Advisor your main responsibilities are:
- Supporting the HR Business Partners in their advice role towards the management in concerning work content, labour relations and employee participations;
- Advising managers how to use the various HR-tools, processes and procedures and how to use management self-serving opportunities in Workday (ERP-system);
- Advise on specific internal Compensation & Benefits arrangements;
- You have an HR Admin role in Workday for Countries with don’t work in the Netherlands. For the Netherlands you assure that changes in employee data are captured in Workday;
- Assist in key HR processes and activities such as Performance Management, Compensation Review, Job Framework and HR analytics;
- You provide advice and play a major role in implementing organizational change processes;
- You participate in several working groups and project teams, focused on the development of HRM within the department;
- You act as back-up to other HR Advisor team members.
As an HR Advisor you bring the following experience and skills with you:
- You have a Bachelor degree, preferably in HR discipline;
- You have 5 years of professional experience as an HR generalist within (preferably) an international setting;
- Beside that you have a successful track record of being able to deal with demanding clients, tight deadlines and working on multiple tasks simultaneously;
- You have knowledge of legislation;
- Your English and Dutch are fluent.
- You have a strong work ethic and ability to work under pressure;
- Thriving in a fast changing environment is nothing new to you;
- An pro-active and flexible attitude and you take initiative;
- You have strong planning and organizing skills;
- Working in a team is what you prefer to do;
- You take attention to detail.
You will work in a small, flexible team where you will be advising the business in a very dynamic environment. As such, you will have the opportunity to make an impact from day one. You will work in a multicultural and professional team.
The function is for 6 months, but there is a change it will be for a longer period. The starting period is as soon as possible.
Self employment (ZZP) is possible. If you are interested, you can e-mail me. Don’t forget to send a short motivation, your rate and availability!
YACHT is the organization of and for professionals. We offer challenging jobs at inspiring organizations. Working at YACHT means getting access in out network. In this network you will meet professionals in your discipline. So you can exchange knowledge and experience. To get further together.
Are you joining us?!
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Nicole Hofma-Noordhuis via telefoonnummer 06-51704390
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.