If you can dream it, then you can achieve it.
Over de functie
Video Algorithm Engineer
• Setting-up and executing tests and trials on site with e.g. broadcasters in cooperation with the commercial team and the prospective customer. Able to give guidance / input on optimal content capturing and processing conditions
o Video processing skills: tune our HDR system to work optimally in the broadcast infrastructure provided by the customer
o Personal skills: Ability to interact with prospective customers, answer their questions
o Problem solving skills: Solve performance issues on the spot together with our engineering team back home.
• Helping create (HDR) demonstrators of developed algorithms
o Interaction with the commercial team to define and develop setups for tests, demonstrators and trials
• Aiding in the certification / qualification process of chips and consumer devices implementing our HDR technology
• Perform content processing on request of customers / broadcasters
• University degree in a technical orientation;
• Experienced in video signal processing, preferably has knowledge of the various color spaces used in broadcast
• Knows his/her way with scripting, C/C++/Python/Matlab
• At least 5-10 years of experience in the field.
• Located in Eindhoven/Netherlands but willing to travel regularly (predominantly in Europe) as part of the assignment
This is in for you:
- 32-40 hrs. / week
- When: ASAP until March 31st 2019; in principle, the project continues after that date and this vacancy can be extended, everything subject to management approval, of course.
Philips is one of the largest electronics companies in the world, currently focused in the area of healthcare. It strives to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation, The company's goal is to improve the lives of 3 billion people every year by 2025. They aim to provide the best possible workplace for people who share their passion.
Philips is a diversified technology company and a market leader in the fields of cardiac care, acute care home healthcare, energy-efficient lighting solutions, and new lighting applications, as well as shaving, grooming, and oral care products.
Interested to work through YACHT at Philips? YACHT is a specialist to arrange the move to the Netherlands. Look the video below by clicking on the link to know more about Eindhoven.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Apurva Inglekar via telefoonnummer 06-51041905
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.