Passion is the difference between having a job or having a career.
Over de functie
As a Supply Chain Manager, you will be responsible for the entire procurement, expediting and logistics process for material and services. You will also be in charge of the associated tools used for the activity.
The professional will be heading the Supply Chain Management activity based in Hoofddorp and report directly to the Finance and Administration Manager. The professional will be responsible for this activity across the company and at least 1 or 2 sister companies based in the Netherlands.
the job responsibilities includes:
- Collect operations and Project requirements
- Launch tenders and quotes
- Negotiations with suppliers on T&C’s and commercial terms
- Coach buyers and respond to queries from end-users
- Manage suppliers relationship and ensure quality
- Optimize purchasing strategy
- Optimize logistical strategy between Europe Mainland and UK
Qualification and Skills
- Bachelor Degree level education in Supply Chain, Purchasing or Logistics (or all 3)
- Minimum 5-10 years of experience in a similar position, 3th step in his or her career;
- General experience including Logistics & Procurement essential (not only one or the other)
- Experience in Offshore, Marine or Drilling industry, knowledge of suppliers in NL/UK
- Experience in Upstream OIl and Gas service companies appreciated
- Knowledge of tax and customs requirements across EU/UK
- Knowledge of relevant legislation, certification, regulations and relevant codes (national
- and international like IMDG, COSHH, ISO, NEN).
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Good understanding of air, ground and offshore transportation requirements (timings,
- legislation, packing)
- Sound understanding of legal aspects in contracting
- Maintenance and Procurement ERP knowledge (McMain is a plus)
- Fluency in Dutch and English is a must while French is a plus;
- Highly motivated, proactive individual, a true team player who can successful operate in a dynamic and Multinational environment;
- Effective problem-solving with analytical skills and an attention to detail
- Innovative, capable of implementing initiatives and driving change.
For this role you will be seconded trough Yacht during the temporary period.
Our client is a leading independent oil and gas producer with a worldwide portfolio of on-and offshore assets. They are a growing player in decommissioning of oil platforms in Europe
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Baris Karabulut via telefoonnummer 06-83973418
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.