Together working on building your career
Over de functie
On-Board Diagnostics (OBD) is a precision-based technology embedded into PACCAR’s world-class diesel engines. It’s a digital communication system that provides a real-time snapshot of Engine and Aftertreatment performance to aid service technicians during repair. On-Board Diagnostics is about making a global impact while examining the tradeoffs between certification and robustness.
• ‘All I want from tomorrow is to get it better than today’
o Always looking for Continuous Improvement to give the best product for our customers
• Calibration of Diagnostics related to Comprehensive Components (Temperature and Pressure sensors) for Aftertreatment systems to ensure that DAF engine development is compliant to OBD regulation and DAF product specification book
• Specify and Monitor interaction between different development teams for involved components and associated diagnostics.
• Perform Calibration and Verification work on engine and vehicle level related to these components.
• Support Field data analysis for statistical analysis of these calibrations.
• Support the OBD certification process.
• Development of tools to control, maintain and optimize calibration processes (DOE / Simulations / HIL) and documentation.
• Bachelor or Master degree on automotive or mechanical engineering with specialization on internal combustion engines or after-treatment systems.
• Knowledge or interest in OBD regulation and OBD systems.
• Familiar with operating principles of Automotive Pressure and Temperature Sensors and their Interface to a Control Unit
• Structured working approach combined with pleasure to work in teams.
• Good Matlab/Simulink, Data Processing Tools & MS-Office skills are mandatory.
• Knowledge about Statistics is required
• Good English skills are mandatory combined with willingness to learn Dutch.
Yacht not only makes your step into the Dutch automotive industry more than worth it, we also make it really easy. The employment conditions are excellent and Yacht will take care of every last detail of your relocation.
• A unique challenge and a matching salary.
• Job security: you will immediately receive an employment contract for a year and the guarantee that we always have challenging assignments for you with interesting start-ups, suppliers and OEMs in the Netherlands.
• Plenty of opportunity to develop yourself as an OBD Engineer. Yacht will support you with a personal development plan and a wide range of study opportunities.
• Yacht will also take charge of all the arrangements concerning your application and relocation. We have a department that specializes in this and they know exactly what needs to be done. We also arrange and pay for your flight for the job interview. If it all works out, we’ll apply for your visa and help you find accommodation and, for example, open your bank account in the Netherlands. And we’ll obviously include your partner and children in the whole process. For a few more important basics, please also take a look at: https://www.yacht.nl/professionals/living-and-working-in-the-netherlands).
Yacht is the organisation of and for professionals. We connect the professionals and organisations that make the difference. Our goal is the optimal result: to offer you, as a professional, challenging work in which you can permanently improve our clients’ organisations. Are you one of the best professionals in your field? Do you want to work with colleagues to make the difference in leading (international) organisations? If so, we’d like to get to know you better.
As an OBD Engineer at Yacht, you will work on the development of electrical and electronic vehicle systems for exciting organisations. And you’ll work in an international environment with colleagues who are just as decisive and ambitious as you. What you’ll do here is work that really matters. You and your colleagues are the driving force behind progress.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Rick Goyen via telefoonnummer 06-10343129
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.