Live the life you love, love the life you live.
Over de functie
NPROXX is looking for a controller who takes the responsibility for controlling different aspects of the company and business; commercial controlling, project controlling, cost controlling, investments monitoring, cash monitoring, Budget / Business plan, Approval of purchase requests, Reporting to Management team and controlling IT implementations such as SAP.
- Business Plan and annual budget: Prepare the business plan, the annual budget and reports in close collaboration with the responsible Directors/managers of production and operations.
- Sparring partner: Be a sparring partner to our managers, directors and managing director in respect to management and control of firm’s processes in the applicable business area.
- Monitoring/controlling: Monitoring and controlling of actual costs, FTE, work in progress, investments, production, projects,... The purpose is financial control of the business area.
- Forecasts: Prepare forecasts for the business area and calculate consequences of special projects with respect to costs and revenues within the guidelines of the Corporate Controlling strategy and the planning & controlling calendar of NPROXX, in order to make analyses, identify risks & opportunities and formulate proposals for NPROXX.
- Business cases: Prepare business cases for capital expenditures in order to contribute to the business decision making of NPROXX.
- Planning and control cycle: Contribute to the development, implementation and use of an effective system for financial-economical planning and control in order to give insight to planning, steering and control of activities to support the realization of financial objectives.
- Management information: Collect, interpret and edit financial data and provide periodical and ad hoc reports and analyses, which enables management and stakeholders to make (timely) decisions.
- Annual reporting & auditing: Support corporate accounting & treasuring with the preparation of the annual report and the different audits, within the boundaries of legal accounting principles (IFRS), in order to produce auditable figures.
- To Headquarters Site Director NPROXX B.V. and Managing Director NPROXX.
- Degree qualified (HBO, University) in a relevant discipline (Finance & Accounting, Business, etc.) with previous experience working as controller, preferably in a technical environment.
- 5+ years relevant Controlling/auditing experience.
- Broad background in activities such as business plan and annual budgeting, setting up business cases, controlling & monitoring, creating clear and insightful forecasts, setting up clear financial reporting to management.
- Strong communication skills and highly analytical and decisive with the ability to build effective working relationships within a project organization.
- Proven practical leadership experience, and strong financial coaching ability towards organization.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, administrative and organisational skills.
- Solid written and presentation skills.
- Seeking optimization and continuous improvement.
- Stress resistant and well organized.
- Communication skills (spoken and written) in the English and Dutch language.
- Basics in German language is a plus.
- Hands on.
- Experience in a start-up desirable (is a plus).
- Lives in the area or willing to relocate.
- An open and collegial corporate culture.
- Future-oriented and innovative products, exciting prospects and the opportunity to help shape the emission-free mobility of the future.
- Very good primary and secondary employment conditions.
- The applicant will have a permanent contract.
Who we are:
NPROXX is a global leader in designing, developing and manufacturing Type 4 pressure vessels for the storage of hydrogen under high pressure. Based on 40 years’ experience in carbon-fibre-reinforced polymer (CFRP) products and systems in various industries NPROXX provides composite tank systems and tailor made solutions for hydrogen storage applications: Transport and storage (up to 500 bar), Heavy duty vehicles (350 bar), Automotive (700 bar).
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Sander Raemaekers via telefoonnummer 06-82487837
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.