Together working on building your career
Over de functie
In the role of Lead Eng Electromechanics in Eindhoven you will take a central role in coordinating the
outsourced development of electrical actuators to be implemented in Punch DCT applications. This involves
ensuring that all components are on time, meet the product requirements and quality standards. To be
successful in this role in the Systems Engineering (SE) team in Eindhoven you need to be comfortable in
Electromechanics and Electronics, proactively aligning with the various stakeholders in Eindhoven and
Belgium holding technical, commercial and management roles. You engage with the complexity of the
automotive development supply chain, realising a product according to international standards.
• Responsible for the module Electrical Actuation (a collective of various electrical actuators within a DCT)
• Technical lead to supplier, coordinating and ensuring the design release and timely delivery of supplier
• Sparring partner of the SE team within R&D, working closely together with the system architect and
other disciplines, like Controls, Mechanical Design, Electronics, Software and Diagnostics.
• (Co-) Defines actuation concepts considering all relevant aspects: sensors, wire loom and connectivity,
e-motors, power electronics
• Oversees requirements, validation and component selection based on well-informed design decisions
• Responsible for the cost-optimal realization and validation of the components
• Keeps the overview for integration and validation of the functionality in the application/transmission,
including problem solving and troubleshooting issues discovered in testing.
• Master in Electromechanics/Electronics, Mechatronics or equivalent
• >3 yrs experience in product development, knowledge of product creation process (PCP)
• Understanding of the interaction between hardware and embedded software development
• Understanding of the mechanical, electrical and software interfacing between systems
• Strong communication and persistent attitude towards stakeholders such as purchasing and suppliers
• Goal-oriented problem solver, with the ability to take the lead in bringing the project to success
• Functional Safety (ISO26262), V&V and FMEA experience is a plus
Yacht not only makes your step into the Dutch automotive industry more than worth it, we also make it really easy. The employment conditions are excellent and Yacht will take care of every last detail of your relocation.
• A unique challenge and a matching salary.
• Job security: you will immediately receive an employment contract for a year and the guarantee that we always have challenging assignments for you with interesting start-ups, suppliers and OEMs in the Netherlands.
• Plenty of opportunity to develop yourself as an Electrical Engineer. Yacht will support you with a personal development plan and a wide range of study opportunities.
• Yacht will also take charge of all the arrangements concerning your application and relocation. We have a department that specialises in this and they know exactly what needs to be done. We also arrange and pay for your flight for the job interview. If it all works out, we’ll apply for your visa and help you find accommodation and, for example, open your bank account in the Netherlands. And we’ll obviously include your partner and children in the whole process. For a few more important basics, please also take a look at: https://www.yacht.nl/professionals/living-and-working-in-the-netherlands).
Yacht is the organisation of and for professionals. We connect the professionals and organisations that make the difference. Our goal is the optimal result: to offer you, as a professional, challenging work in which you can permanently improve our clients’ organisations. Are you one of the best professionals in your field? Do you want to work with colleagues to make the difference in leading (international) organisations? If so, we’d like to get to know you better.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Rick Goyen via telefoonnummer 06-10343129
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.