Together working on building your career
Over de functie
As an Embedded Systems Engineer in Punch Powertrain you have the challenge to work on design of the
embedded system(s) of a new generation of DCT’s throughout the complete V-cycle. You will have
multidisciplinary interaction with R&D Engineers on functionality and design of the system. It requires pro-active
communication towards stakeholders in all department on R&D.
• Organized in the Systems Engineering team in DCT R&D
• The role supports the Embedded Systems Architect
• Responsible for the integration of the electromechanical/electric/electronic components
• Set requirements for the hard- and software components of the embedded systems
• Define test scope and follow-up with Testing Dept.
• Responsible for communication with customers and suppliers for detailed alignment on design
• You will interact with different departments (E/E HW, Mechanical, Controls, Software and Testing)
• Master in Embedded Systems, Electromechanics, Mechatronics or similar
• At least 3 years experience in similar position
• System level thinking, strong communication skills, pro-active attitude
• Solution oriented
• Experience in concept development, preferably in automotive
• Knowledge in one (or several) of the following fields: mechanics, electronics, hydraulics or system control
Yacht not only makes your step into the Dutch automotive industry more than worth it, we also make it really easy. The employment conditions are excellent and Yacht will take care of every last detail of your relocation.
• A unique challenge and a matching salary.
• Job security: you will immediately receive an employment contract for a year and the guarantee that we always have challenging assignments for you with interesting start-ups, suppliers and OEMs in the Netherlands.
• Plenty of opportunity to develop yourself as an System Engineer. Yacht will support you with a personal development plan and a wide range of study opportunities.
• Yacht will also take charge of all the arrangements concerning your application and relocation. We have a department that specialises in this and they know exactly what needs to be done. We also arrange and pay for your flight for the job interview. If it all works out, we’ll apply for your visa and help you find accommodation and, for example, open your bank account in the Netherlands. And we’ll obviously include your partner and children in the whole process. For a few more important basics, please also take a look at: https://www.yacht.nl/professionals/living-and-working-in-the-netherlands).
Yacht is the organisation of and for professionals. We connect the professionals and organisations that make the difference. Our goal is the optimal result: to offer you, as a professional, challenging work in which you can permanently improve our clients’ organisations. Are you one of the best professionals in your field? Do you want to work with colleagues to make the difference in leading (international) organisations? If so, we’d like to get to know you better.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Rick Goyen via telefoonnummer 06-10343129
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.