The only way to do GREAT work is to love what you do!
Over de functie
SABIC Europe is seeking a suitable SAP ERP Specialist within the IT ERP Europe support department.
- The SAP ERP specialist will primarily be responsible for and working in SAP maintenance in the area of Procurement (MM/SRM/SUS) supporting the business units for the region Europe running in a global environment.
- As there can be an overlap with other SAP areas (e.g. SCM, GTS, LE, PP, FICO) it is preferred that the candidate has broader supply chain knowledge. Within the procurement area, most demand is coming from the maintenance department so PM knowledge is also preferred.
- Main tasks focus on Operational SAP support for the Europe region: solve incidents, support the global Centre of Excellence team with in depth analysis, and support the power users with implementing, setting up test scenarios and testing of changes. On an operational level, he will advise the power user in standardizing the business processes. The ERP specialist will align globally with colleagues in the other regions and with the global ERP Center of Excellence where configuration and development activities are centralized.
- The candidate will get the opportunity to gather the knowledge of the company specific processes of SABIC.
- The ERP Specialist is the first point of contact for the European business users and therefore needs good communicational skills and act customer oriented.
- The SAP team support a number of power users in differing countries and needs to work closely together with the global central SAP team. Therefore, good knowledge of English is a prerequisite.
- Main work location will be the SABIC Head Office in Sittard but frequent presence in Bergen op Zoom is also expected and is part of the job.
- Reports hierarchically to the Manager ERP Services Europe
For the above, we are seeking an ERP Specialist with good communicative skills and an in-depth knowledge of MM/SRM/SUS area and preferably knowledge of PM. The candidate will need to have demand/supply chain affinity and must be able to maintain a wide international network to perform his or her function well.
To fulfill the above function the appropriate candidate should have the following requirements:
- MBO/HBO degree, with an ICT and/or logistical background
- In depth knowledge of SAP MM/SRM/SUS and preferably high level knowledge of other (logistical) modules (for instance: SCM, LE, PP,FICO)
- PM knowledge is preferred but not required
- Junior+/median level with around 3 years relevant experience
- Preferably debugging capabilities and knowledge of user exits/BADIs
- Good communication skills in Dutch/English
- Enthusiastic, flexible and creative team player
- Must be proactive and be able to function independently
- Must be able to work under pressure and in times of stress
- Must be able to improvise if necessary
- Must be flexible with respect to travel
Place of Work: Sittard/Geleen/BoZ
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients. To give you an example of our portfolio: ASML, Philips, ExxonMobil, Sabic, DSM, TNO, FEI company, DAF, Océ and many others.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Coen Douwes via telefoonnummer 06-82504512
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.