The only way to do GREAT work is to love what you do!
Over de functie
As an Infra architect Monitoring you are responsible for the further development of the monitoring architecture within the infra domain. You will act on both a tactical level designing, documenting and communicating solutions that meet business requirements and which are in line with the enterprise architecture standards and guidelines as on a strategic level, identifying and designing the future state of Monitoring.
As an architect Monitoring you will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Defining and maintaining a coherent target architecture monitoring based on IT Strategy
- Actively drive the target state architecture monitoring for the IT infrastructure landscape and it’s stakeholders
- Manage the (high level) roadmap to ensure the steps are made to reach the target state for integrated monitoring
- Provide guidance to projects and ESP’s to ensure monitoring capabilities are “built-in” to each IT or Business service design by default.
- Drive and manage innovation within the monitoring domain to ensure a flexible and robust monitoring target architecture capable of handling change in business and IT strategy
- Collaborate with Domain Architects of other functions in order to identify impact and provide solutions of cross-functional architectural requirements for monitoring
- Participate in enterprise architecture governance to identify and design the future state of the global Monitoring domain
- Identify weaknesses in the current Monitoring architecture and propose and develop improvements
- Provide consultation to internal business partners on architectural options, risks, potential cost saving options and technology changes in the area of Monitoring
- Identify opportunities for reusable infrastructure components
- Bachelor or master degree in the area of computer science, technical business administration or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Valid industry certifications such as Archimate and TOGAF
- At least 5+ years of experience in translating business requirements to architectural solutions in the area of IT infrastructure
- Broad knowledge of design compliance and internal auditing programs
- Sound understanding of monitoring technology, tools, techniques and best practices
- Experienced in participating in complex projects
- Experienced in working in an environment where IT Service Management processes are used (e.g. ITIL)
- Analytical, precise, decisive, flexible and result oriented are key words
- Eager to stay knowledgeable on technical movements/opportunities within the market
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Operate with integrity
- Creative and innovative thinking
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months+
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Dorus Kanen via telefoonnummer 06-10360389
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.