Passion is the difference between having a job or having a career.
Over de functie
You will manage mainly the laminates portfolio within Europe in all business aspects across different divisions within Danone. They key focus is on finding the synergies, co-building and executing the strategies as well as contributing to packaging policy implementation in aspects of innovation and sustainability.
Part of your responsibilities will be:
• Connect inside and outside of Danone organization to ensure the supply security, new sources identification, support quality compliance and drive the sustainability agenda in line with Packaging team ambition.
• Contribute to deliver productivity targets through timely execution of the projects in the nominated category and region.
• Supplier relationship management, conducting negotiation, price model’s implementation, MRM updates, timely price-lists agreements and submission for the contract team
• Price discrepancy management, ensuring compliance
• Reporting and updating the deliverables across flexibles packaging for the nominated categories in Europe
• Support the global Packaging team in data management, rolling forecast management, budgeting
• Driving the optimization and implementation of functional specifications, optimizing run-sizes and print technologies to fulfil consumer demands better
• On top you will be a single point of contact for one of our most dynamic divisions – Specialized Nutrition (SN), in this mission you will be responsible for (but not limited with):
o Representation of the Packaging team within key SN forums
o driving laminates sourcing agenda within Europe (RFQ; prices; supply security; sustainability; quality etc.) and co-building sourcing strategies to support product development and operations strategy execution within SN
o delivering the key objectives related to laminates projects execution on behalf of Packaging team, SRM to support timely projects’ execution and deliverables
• You will add value by providing examples for synergies across divisions and use these to drive the teams to successful implementation, fast and qualitatively.
- Experience as a buyer and understand the buying process
- Experience working with procurement projects
- Experience in (flexible) packaging materials procurement is a must.
- Contract with Yacht or ZZP for 17 weeks.
Our client is a part of a international food organisation.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Oriana Elerie via telefoonnummer 06-82071615
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.