Want to contribute to the future of medicine?
Over de functie
Yacht Life Sciences has an opportunity for a Laboratory Equipment Specialist.
Our partner is a fast-growing international biotechnology company with a big presence in Utrecht. At this location they do innovative research and development into new anti-cancer therapies. This location has state-of-the-art equipment and work space.
As a Laboratory Equipment Specialist, you will sit within the laboratory management team within the facility department and provide support for all laboratory equipment related services acting in a service desk role.
The responsibilities of Laboratory Equipment Specialist will include, but not be limited to:
- Administration of all Lab equipment
- Management general lab equipment (planning maintenance)
- Contract management Lab equipment
- Supervision of mechanics - work permits
- Purchase of general lab equipment in collaboration with Purchase Management
- Supporting the Facility Lab team in case of absence and providing support to the total FM team
- Handling Service Desk calls
- Update or write SOPs
- Working with databases
- BSc level and +5 years’ experience within a similar role
- Experience in lab environment, knowledge of laboratory procedures, and/or GLP is a plus
- Proficient in both written and spoken Dutch and English
- Strong ability to work in a structured and orderly fashion with attention to detail.
- Strong customer service skills required
- Good administrative skills (excel, LIMS)
Moreover, you meet the following professional requirements:
- You have strong organization skills and a hands-on mentality
- You have good interpersonal and communication skills during interactions with colleagues and 3rd party vendors
- You can work independently as well as within a team
- You are result- and goal-oriented and committed to contributing to the overall success of your company
Direct contract at our client, full-time. This position starts with a 1 year contract.
Dynamic and innovative environment. Every employee is strongly motivated to participate in the development of new medicines which improve patients' lives. The company culture is aimed at innovation and excellence. Employees are passionate and work with determination and respect for each other to achieve our common goals. They work in multi-functional and international teams, in which each employee is stimulated to use his/her talent to contribute to innovation and results.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Edwin Parlevliet via telefoonnummer +31(6)12387998
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.