Nothing beats giving a candidate good news!
Over de functie
As a Construction Coordinator you will be centrally positioned and as coordinator for one of our projects. You will reside in SABIC E&PM [Engineering & Project Management] services organization to support the Manufacturing and Operational organization. This department manages the Investment projects for SABIC in design and execution.
As a Construction Coordinator, you will support the Project Manager with the delivery of a major project. This typically includes most, if not all of the following:
- Responsible to manage detail engineering, administration and construction of the project, including keeping up accurate tracking of progress
- Involvement in the development of Project Execution Plans, ensuring that resources, organization and EPCm-project schedule are appropriate.
- Managing stakeholders and client expectations; report on project performance.
- Managing the process of obtaining all necessary approvals [intersquad comments] on time, in line with the project schedule.
- Managing the (Front-End), Detailed Design for the Construction Activities.
- Ensuring that the project follows the mandatory project management system and assurance processes and fulfilling SABIC’s Management of Change procedure.
- Ensuring strict adherence to SABIC’s guidelines, specifications and standards to deliver project quality, cost, and schedule guidelines
- Developing, managing and maintaining a project risk management register and leading the Environmental, Health and Safety expectations
- Integrate the risk assessments and constructability reviews as part of the Management of Change process to influence Safety In Design early in the process
- Interface with the section heads and site leaders to ensure proper EPCm Services
- Set up and align Contractor Performance to ensure proper Project Execution, upto (pre)commissioning activities
- Close involvement with the commissioning aspects during the project execution phase.
- As Built drawing work and keeping records
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering with Mechanical or Electrical background is preferred.
- At least 7 years of industrial engineering experience in a highly demanding detail driven fast track Industrial environment;
- Substantial experience as a technical professional in the oil and gas industry in one of the main technical disciplines before getting involved with project management
- Familiarity with project management techniques tools and practices
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience in developing project execution plans, including resource planning
- Familiarity with operational requirements and philosophies, and the ability to incorporate these into the projects
- In-depth knowledge of industrial installations such as chemical plants and facilities.
- Knowledge of engineering standards and applicable industrial specifications.
- Good understanding of engineering drawings and expertise of effective requisitions.
- The drive and enthusiasm to deliver repetitive successes
- Good interpersonal and teambuilding skills. problem solving attitude, self-motivator
- Able to manage multiple relations within and outside the prime organization.
- Solid contract management experience, e.g. detailed design, construction, installation and/or procurement contracts
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to foresee the commercial impact and repercussions of alternatives on softer or non-technical aspect of the job, e.g. regulatory authorities, interfaces with lenders and public opinion
- Well-developed relationship and team-working skills, as you will work in a multi-cultural and diverse environment
- Good planning, scheduling and project management skills
- Able to work under pressure, tight schedules
- Able to manage multiple relations within and outside the prime organization
- Able to cope with multiple parallel smaller detail driven projects
- Excellent communicator, initiator, knowledgeable, high integrity level
- Has the ability to influence others without exercising direct power: Likes to work with others, others like to work with you.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients. To give you an example of our portfolio: ASML, Philips, ExxonMobil, Sabic, DSM, TNO, FEI company, DAF, Océ and many others.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met András Kardos via telefoonnummer 0610803561
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.