Together working on building your career
Over de functie
Responsible for supporting design and analysis activities for mechatronic vehicle component systems during the initial product development phase. This role is intended to facilitate development of product and technology knowledge to ultimately become responsible for the definition and implementation of system test strategies.
- Support the definition of system requirements and specifications in association with the design team, the team for actuator control and external system partners
- Request, drive or realize technical studies in order to improve product knowledge and to refine product specifications and the control strategies
- Collate and maintain system requirement traceability and compliance evidence
- Develop system integration and test strategy in cooperation with test solution teams
- Document and follow-up evolutions and technical changes in terms of impact with regards to a system definition
- Participate in design review activities
- Participate in preparing and presenting system documentation and specific system studies to customers
- Bachelor Degree in mechanical engineering, physics etc
- Mechatronic design experience
- Experience setting up requirements in Doors
- Experience in Matlab/Simulink and Rhapsody is nice to have
- Fluent English level
Yacht not only makes your step into the Dutch automotive industry more than worth it, we also make it really easy. The employment conditions are excellent and Yacht will take care of every last detail of your relocation.
• A unique challenge and a matching salary.
• Job security: you will immediately receive an employment contract for a year and the guarantee that we always have challenging assignments for you with interesting start-ups, suppliers and OEMs in the Netherlands.
• Plenty of opportunity to develop yourself as an Systems Engineer. Yacht will support you with a personal development plan and a wide range of study opportunities.
• Yacht will also take charge of all the arrangements concerning your application and relocation. We have a department that specialises in this and they know exactly what needs to be done. We also arrange and pay for your flight for the job interview. If it all works out, we’ll apply for your visa and help you find accommodation and, for example, open your bank account in the Netherlands. And we’ll obviously include your partner and children in the whole process. For a few more important basics, please also take a look at: https://www.yacht.nl/professionals/living-and-working-in-the-netherlands).
Yacht is the organisation of and for professionals. We connect the professionals and organisations that make the difference. Our goal is the optimal result: to offer you, as a professional, challenging work in which you can permanently improve our clients’ organisations. Are you one of the best professionals in your field? Do you want to work with colleagues to make the difference in leading (international) organisations? If so, we’d like to get to know you better.
As an Systems Engineer at Yacht, you will work on the development of electrical and electronic vehicle systems for exciting organisations. And you’ll work in an international environment with colleagues who are just as decisive and ambitious as you. What you’ll do here is work that really matters. You and your colleagues are the driving force behind progress.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Rick Goyen via telefoonnummer 06-10343129
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.