"The ones who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones that do." -- Anonymous
Over de functie
As an RF Design Engineer at Benchmark you have the opportunity to develop within the Electrical Engineering discipline. You are part of a multidisciplinary team in an international environment and you contribute to project teamwork on the design of the total (sub) system. Within this team you are responsible for designing, implementing and verifying these systems.
As an RF Design Engineer you work in a project team and you have an important executive role in the detailed design, implementation and verification of one or more subsystems for High Tech products. The aim is that these system parts meet the relevant subsystem specifications. You provide advice on your specific area of attention within the project.
You have the following tasks:
- You are responsible for the design, implementation and verification of RF circuits, in collaboration with other disciplines such as mechanics and embedded software development
- Part of this is the development of the PCB design (itself or the supervision thereof) and the implementation of simulations
- You visit customers to technically assess potential assignments for feasibility
- You communicate about technical progress to the project manager and you also coach junior engineers who guide you in their further development within Benchmark
- If necessary, specify and optimize our production tests (New Product Introduction)
We are looking for:
- You have a completed higher professional or university education in the field of Electrical Engineering / Electronics or related
- You also have at least 5 to 10 years of relevant work experience as a Hardware Engineer in the development of RF within product development
- You also have experience working in a multidisciplinary work environment
- You have gained experience with DFx
· An excellent salary with a bonus scheme.
· Plenty of space and opportunities to develop further as an engineer in the Brainport Eindhoven high-tech region.
· An induction/training period of 6 months, to help you get started in your new job at ASML.
· Job security as an engineer in the Netherlands. If we can't immediately find a suitable job for you at ASML, but you and Yacht are nevertheless a match, we will still offer you an immediate 1-year employment contract. Yacht has an extensive network of major clients in engineering. If necessary, we'll help you find a great job with another of our clients. (link to: https://www.yacht.nl/professionals/living-and-working-in-the-netherlands )
· Yacht will take care of all the paperwork associated with your application and relocation. We have a department that specialises in this, and our staff know exactly what needs to be organised. For example, we'll book and pay for your flights for the job interview. And if things work out, we'll apply for your visa and help you to find somewhere to live, or to open a bank account in the Netherlands etc. Of course, we'll also take care of your partner's and children's needs during your relocation, to name just a few of the important matters to be considered. (link to: https://www.yacht.nl/professionals/living-and-working-in-the-netherlands)
Benchmark is a global partner focused on designing and developing electronic products and providing services to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs). We work for companies that make an impact with their innovations, so we develop new products that increase safety, health or convenience. We deliver these products from product design to volume production and even directly to the end user. This entire process, from design to the test phase, is carried out in Almelo.
You are part of an international organization where you work in independent teams where we are open to new initiatives and ideas, regardless of how long you work with us. You work in a dynamic environment that offers you the space to take steps quickly and to gain responsibility. In addition, we offer challenging work that you can immerse yourself in. We naturally offer suitable primary and secondary employment conditions with the possibility of flexible working hours.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Germa Karsmakers-van Wijk via telefoonnummer 06-54794187
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.