Few ideas work on the first try. Iteration is key to innovation
Over de functie
Would you like to work at PHILIPS? Do you want to contribute to projects that have a real impact on people’s lives all over the world? Are you an experienced Digital Design Engineer, looking for a new career challenge in the Netherlands? Then this might be for you.
PHILIPS is looking for an experienced Digital Design Engineer to contribute to the development of their medical devices. Your activities include the setting up of the design concept and requirements. You demonstrate the feasibility of your designs by prototyping and simulating. You verify that your design and implementation complies with the requirements and long-term architecture and that technical risks are mitigated.
- develop functional prototypes and final medical devices
- design, develop, modify, and evaluate hardware systems and components per safety and regulatory requirements
- write technical design support documentation, test protocols, and reports for the verification and certification
To succeed in this role, we would like you to have the following skills and experience:
- bachelor or master’s degree in Electrical/Electronics/System Engineering or similar
- at least 3 years experience in the design and implementation of systems and experience in electrical subjects such as embedded electronics, EMC/EMI, reliability, and FMEA
- experience with circuit design with mainly digital components
- experience working in a regulated industry, preferably the medical domain
- good communication skills in English
- being proactive, flexible, and not afraid to take initiatives
- challenging projects at PHILIPS, a world leading technology company
- possibility to work with the best Design Engineers in the world
- We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We will support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy.
- great benefits and a market conform salary
- extensive support during relocation to the Netherlands
PHILIPS, located in Eindhoven, aims to improve people’s lives through constant innovation. With more than 37,000 employees in more than 100 countries, its healthcare branch plays a leading role worldwide in medical imaging, diagnostics, preventive care, and patient treatment. Their industry-leading portfolio, including CT and MRI scanners, Image-Guided Therapy (IGT), and more, provides clinicians unique cutting-edge technology into medical imaging and diagnostics.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Michelle Spoor via telefoonnummer 06-57135699
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.