Be the change you want to see in the world!
Over de functie
The future of life sciences is too complex to be viewed from only a single perspective. That is why our customer views the world from many perspectives - including those of natural scientists, engineers, IT specialists, economists and specialists from other disciplines. As a high-class manufacturer of innovative products and consumables, they are a global community of more than 3,000 employees.
- Ensure that prompt and high-quality installation, maintenance and repair services are provided, fully satisfying contractual requirements and achieving maximum customer satisfaction
- Provide service on-site as well as in-house
- Responsible for providing professional 24/7 breakdown service
- Ensure the completion of allocated service calls in accordance with the schedule coordinated by the Service Management
- Maintain up to date, extensive the knowledge of the development of assigned products
- Plan maintenance and service calls in consultation with Team Leader/Service Coordinator
- Maintain the car stock of spares at the levels as indicated by the Team Leader
- Ensure the correct follow up of all service ticket remarks pertaining to the ordering of parts, the sending of documentation or parts, and/or the performance of work on the next visit to the customer
- Report to Team Leader Service
- Successfully completed technical apprenticeship (MBO), preferably in the Life Science field
- Several years of experience in a similar position
- VCA and peferably, NEN3140
- Profound MS Office skills
- Driver's license B
- Good use of English and Dutch
- Effective communication skills, professional attitude towards putting the customer first
- Competitive total rewards program including competitive pay and benefits package
- Internationally connected teamwork within the customer
- Extensive training and educational offers
- Company culture that encourages our employees to exercise their creative freedom to introduce his or her own ideas and set things into motion
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Peter Groeneveld via telefoonnummer 06-53815170
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.