"Your talent determines what you can do. Your motivation determines how much you are willing to do. Your attitude determines how well you do it." - Lou Holtz
Over de functie
A PLM application based on Windchill has been implemented and rolled-out. This assignment is to broader leverage the currently available PLM application; to address additional, not yet met, business needs. It requires in-depth knowledge of Windchill, strong interpersonal skills, and ability to assess business need through applying current PLM functionality. After this, demonstrate and deploy the solution to a business representative.
In this role you have the opportunity to:
As Change & Configuration Management (C&CM) Deployment Manager, you are responsible for the alignment and successful deployment of specific C&CM projects.
You are generally responsible for:
As a Deployment Manager, you will support 1-2 Business Groups (BGs) in the deployment of the Idea to Market (I2M) Excellence C&CM program. Your counterparts in the businesses are the local Deployment Managers (for all planning and coordination activities) and more importantly, the business colleagues of the local core team. Your key contribution is the knowledge transfer on the harmonized C&CM business processes as well as the usage of the tool (cPLM/Windchill).
Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Successfully taking the local core teams through all aspects of change management. This starts with the education on the new harmonized C&CM business processes and ends with the taking care of the soft aspects of people and organizational change management. In a typical business core team, you will find key stakeholders from I2M/product development, Manufacturing, Procurement, Q&R/Quality, Supplier Quality Assurance, and others like f.i. Export Control. The local deployment project manager will support you with planning and coordination activities in the business.
- Support BG(s) and businesses in ensuring I2M processes and capabilities are embedded into local ways of working; ensure programs deliver business impact and value
Philips is driving a worldwide transformation program named “Accelerate!”. It is aimed to set out to unlock the company’s full potential, turning us into a more agile, entrepreneurial, and customer focused company. Ultimately, it is all about achieving excellence in execution, where all parts of the value chain effectively work together to drive success in our markets. To achieve this goal, we are standardizing our operations to make optimal use of best practices and to become a true plug and play organization. “Idea to Market (I2M) Excellence” is a capability improvement and business transformation initiative driving sustainable capability development and implementation across the businesses in a sustainable way.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- bachelor's Degree
- strong and wide background of Product Development (be able to speak the language of I2M deep business process knowledge in the field of product lifecycle management)
- you are/have been an active user of a PLM system (must have PTC Windchill experience)
- strong communicator who is able to work with all levels of the organization
- an effective coach/ trainer and able to handle a batch size of 30 to 50 people with ease
- good listening skills with an innate ability to take people through the change journey
- about 25% travel requirement.
- fluent in English, other languages relevant for the region in scope are an advantage
- Availability per direct
- work location Eindhoven
- 40 hours per week
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We will support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We will offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You will become a member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions, and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You will become a member of the Yacht network, which stretches through the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you will be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
PHILIPS aims to improve people’s lives through constant innovation. With more than 37,000 employees in more than 100 countries, its healthcare branch plays a leading role worldwide in medical imaging, diagnostics, preventive care, and patient treatment. In the Netherlands, Philips has offices in Amsterdam, Best, Drachten, and Eindhoven.
Their industry-leading portfolio, including CT and MRI scanners, Image-Guided Therapy (IGT), and more, provides clinicians unique cutting-edge technology into medical imaging and diagnostics. They also have consumer products like shavers, vacuum cleaners, intense pulse light (IPL) devices, coffee machines, baby/mother care products, and many more.
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who will work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the worldwide Randstad Group, we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Michelle Spoor via telefoonnummer 06-57135699
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.