Follow your passion
Over de functie
As the Global Subject Matter Expert Security & Authorization, you are the functional expert responsible for the Security & Authorization processes and solutions for our HR systems (Workday and ADP GV). As the global SME, you are the counterpart for both the global SME colleagues and the regional Philips People Services (PPS) Centers. As such you will act as a trusted advisor towards these global and regional colleagues. You translate information security policies and guidelines into an operational way of working. You deliver training to the PPS Centers to ensure security and authorization processes are executed correctly in the system. You manage changes from an end2end perspective, including the impact assessment on the process, way of working and the system. You also contribute to impact assessments for other change requests to safeguard any impact on security and authorization. You actively assess the impact of the bi-yearly Workday releases on Philips security and authorization processes. You will prepare and actively participate in audits.
Next to the SME role in the Security and authorization domain, you will actively contribute to other projects where possible by means of assessing impact, defining and implementing solutions related to the security and authorization domain. You will do this in close collaboration with your colleague SMEs and other important stakeholders, while combining your end2end process knowledge with knowledge on Workday and ADP GV functionality.
You are responsible for:
- Design, build and deploy Security and Authorization solutions in scope of the global HR Information Systems, like Workday and ADP GV
- Actively perform continuous improvement in the Security & Authorization domain
- Support the Solution Specialists in the global HRIS team in the administrative services to deliver in the Security & Authorization domain (e.g. HRM and HRBP assignments, role authorizations in HR systems)
- Perform security and authorization impact assessments for change requests
- Actively participate in assessing the impact and testing the new releases of HR Solutions
- Prepare and actively participate in audits to provide 100% compliance evidence.
You are part of
You are part of a global team of in total 18 HR Information Systems Subject Matter Experts and Solution Specialists. The role is based in Eindhoven, the Netherlands. You report into the Global HRIS Manager, also based in Eindhoven, The Netherlands.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Extensive experience with end-to-end processes design and execution
- Expertise across the domain of Security & Authorization in Workday and preferably also in ADP GV
- Experience with delivering input for audits
- Capable of managing work load independently and with the right prioritization
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to translate strategic initiatives in hands on HR solutions and processes
- High affinity with HR technology and solutions
- Experience with working in projects
- Working experience in a Shared Service environment is a pre
- Strong communication and advisory skills
- Strong influencing skills
- Fluency in English and preferably other international languages
If you want to apply, please send me your:
- CV in MS Word (English)
- Motivation in English
- Hour rate
- Holiday planning
Project via Yacht
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Patrick James via telefoonnummer 06-83248577
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.