Be the change you want to see in the world!
Over de functie
Tasks and responsibilities
- As a Mechanical Designer you are responsible for the development of high-quality mechanical high-tech systems.
- In a multidisciplinary team, you are an active Mechanical Design Engineer with various concrete designs of subsystems / components with attention for feasibility, budget as well as user-friendliness
- Key is to deliver a high-quality technical design that meets the specified specs within the specified time and budget
- You make sure all information concerning version and configuration is stored well (TPD).
- You support in concept, draw up specifications, calculations and test specifications
- You make sure you stay up-to-date on the newest developments in your area of expertise
- Technical Master degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Physics or similar )
- Several years of experience (>3) in mechanical or mechatronics design
- Experience within high-tech machine or module building companies
- Used to be working in projects
- Most important is that you are eager to learn and enthusiastic for creative technology
- You have knowledge of development methods, production techniques and discipline-specific technologies such as CAD systems and/or FEM calculations
- Of course you are Interested in and up to date with recent mechatronics, product and process level technologies
- Knowledge of precision mechanics and construction principles is a big plus
- Well-developed communication and social skills with a pragmatic and flexible attitude. You know how to convey complex topics in an understandable, pleasant fashion
- You are creative and open minded
- Proficient in Dutch and English language
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies.
This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Peter Groeneveld via telefoonnummer 06-53815170
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.