Would you like to join a growing team?
Over de functie
Web Developers integrate web-based applications into our platform for customers. From design, development, testing, deploying and maintaining up-to-date applications and services, they enable our business to deliver mission-critical communications solutions for customers.
- Functionality: development releases will introduce new functionality that meets or exceeds customer requirements.
- Bug Free: the jobholder should strive to provide development releases with a low or with no bugs, helping to reduce follow up support time and improve customer satisfaction.
- On-time: development releases deliver sometimes critical services/functionality to customers and so meeting deadlines/time commitments is highly important.
- Design the architecture of new application components and achieve internal sign off for development specifications where required.
- Develop browser-based applications and features to meet customer/project requirements.
- Use the company’s chosen methodology/process eg Agile.
- Thoroughly test new features or developments to make sure they perform the desired task correctly in all cases. Test sites / applications in different browsers (versions), as necessary.
- Work with Quality Assurance teams/processes to validate builds ready for launch.
- Launch development projects, staying available to ensure success. Ensure all change processes are followed.
- Ensure appropriate documentation/updates are provided to relevant colleagues/customers.
- Problem solve and fix bugs as discovered/reported.
- Perform ongoing maintenance or upgrade of the platform as required, following internal change procedures at all times.
- Review colleagues’ code and work as required prior to changes.
- Build and maintain databases when relevant.
- Share ideas and work on projects for improving applications, process or the wider platform.
- Review projects/deployments and learn lessons to improve future performance.
- Design and pilot prototype applications where required.
- Stay up to date with trends and technological advancements in web development. Learn and test new technologies, frameworks and languages as relevant.
- Good experience in SQL and using relation databases such as Microsoft SQL Server and PostGRES
- Experience in source control, in particular Git
- Experience working with an Agile environment, in particular Scrum, and applying supporting practices such as TDD (Test Driven Development).
- Knowledge and experience working to OWASP ASVS or equivalent application security standards.
- Experience in developing containerising applications with Docker and using orchestration such as Docker Swarm or Kubernetes.
- Experience in NoSQL databases such as ElasticSearch.
- Experience in using test tools such as Selenium Web Driver, SoapUI, Burp Suite
- Good attention to detail
- Logical approach to problem solving
- Ability to manage complex tasks and meet deadlines
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, able to work in a team.
- Able to understand the impact of functionality on customers/appreciate customer needs
Content Guru takes pride in their core beliefs of teamwork, quality and agility. Time and again, this ethos is reflected in theiur high-quality products and satisfied customers.
As well as this company culture, Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is a crucial part of Content Guru’s activities. Content Guru supports local, national and international causes in areas from charities and volunteering to the military and education.
Content Guru delivers cloud communications solutions that help organizations provide the best customer engagement and experience.
From the omni-channel cloud contact center solution to bespoke integration systems, Content Guru uses cutting-edge technology to transform communications and make mass personalization a reality. This includes development of AI and propensity modelling to create the seamless end-to-end customer journeys that inspire loyalty and power the success of organizations worldwide.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Cemil Çakir via telefoonnummer 06-27376610
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.