A design isn’t finished until somebody is using it
Over de functie
The Innovation Site Eindhoven is a dynamic innovation site for medical B2C products, part of Innovation & Development (I&D). The Innovation Site focuses on the development of medical and non-medical endorsed lifestyle products, and is responsible for the development and realization of new product propositions within Philips strategy. We are looking at a very challenging growth task to bring faster and more new ideas to the global market.
One of the key growth areas at the Innovation Site Eindhoven is the Mother and Child Care (M&CC) category. The M&CC team is committed to supporting parents and their babies, giving them the best start in life to set the stage for healthy futures.
The Mother & Childcare set-up is international, with supply centers and strategic suppliers spread around the world. The primary working location for this position is the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven. You report to Group Lead LCM Mechanical Engineering, Packaging and TPD.
The LCM mechanical team is responsible for creating, updating and maintaining the technical product documentation during the lifecycle phase of innovative products. We optimize and update existing product concepts within cross-functional teams including the marketing/sales and manufacturing organizations.
The Life Cycle Management team analyzes product issues in the market (root-cause analysis of both production problems and consumer complaints) and takes corrective actions if required, by defining and executing changes on existing products. We are responsible to make sure that any design change meets the requirements by means of tolerance analysis, material selection, stress and deformation calculations, simulations, validation and verification.
The key responsibilities of the TPD Officer are:
- You create and update Bill of Materials of products, support the teams with uploading documents, and make sure documentation is done according to templates and standards.
- You support the engineers in implementing Engineering Change Tasks, updating the configuration of products and by this maintaining the Technical Product Documentation in our product PLM system Windchill.
- You review changes on Bill of Materials as well as Technical Product Documentation together with Development leads, packaging engineers and/or factories.
Education and experience:
Secondary vocational education (MBO) or a Bachelor (HBO) in Mechanical Engineering or similar. The experience and personal skills are more important than the specific education.
- Experience with managing technical product data management (BOM, drawings) is a must.
- Experience with Windchill or other PLM system is an advantage
- Certification of CMII is an advantage.
- Advanced expertise in Excel is preferred.
- Experience in SAP or other is preferred.
- Team player
- Customer focused and a quality-oriented mindset
- Assertive and meticulous: make sure that procedures and standards are duly followed
- Eager to learn and improve the way of working
- Fluent in English (writing and talking)
- Experience in communicating with a diversity of stakeholders
- Accurate in writing and verbal communication
- Committed to meet agreed timelines
This is in for you:
• A salary of €3000 to €3200 per month for 40 hours a week, it's depending on education and work experience;
• A contract for a year at YACHT, where you have immediate access to the greatest network in the Netherlands;
• A personal development plan to make you a real professional within the world of Engineering;
• On your salary, you get an 8% holiday amount and you get 25 vacation days;
• After this project assignment we can discuss other options within the High Tech Campus, for example, Philips, ASML, TNO, NXP, VDL and many more;
Philips is one of the largest electronics companies in the world, currently focused in the area of healthcare. It strives to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation, The company's goal is to improve the lives of 3 billion people every year by 2025. They aim to provide the best possible workplace for people who share their passion.
Philips is a diversified technology company and a market leader in the fields of cardiac care, acute care home healthcare, energy-efficient lighting solutions, and new lighting applications, as well as shaving, grooming, and oral care products.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Apurva Inglekar via telefoonnummer 06-51041905
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.