Believe you can and you're halfway there!
Over de functie
Our client is an exciting start-up with a focus on the pharmaceutical and healthcare sector. They build their own Webshops with a focus on B2C. They develop software that is used to sell medications, healthcare products and services to different target groups and global regions.
At the moment 16 professionals are working on all these challenging projects (from developers to QA and product owners). There are working over 10 different nationalities and the main language is English. Besides that, they love to work in a scrum/agile way.
Our client is a startup and you need to have a flexible mindset since they are setting up the company. Besides that you take ownership and you have a can do mentality. You are up to date of all the latest digital trends and innovations. You are confident and act as an entrepreneur. In your team you must use your creativity!
Our client maintains and extends Magento 2 Enterprise shops, with a lot of external connectors. Every day new feature requests are being generated, which are filtered by the Product Owner, who you'd be working closely together with. Of course, your suggestions and input is highly appreciated. Our client is looking for a colleague who loves writing high quality code and motivate/coach others to do so as well.
What you are going to do:
- Building new features within the existing Magento 2 Enterprise shops;
- keep the security of all platforms on a very high level, due to sensitive client data;
- constantly improve the usability, accessibility and performance of the shops;
- migration of four remaining Magento 1 shops to Magento 2 Enterprise;
- setting up new Magento 2 projects from scratch (upcoming shops);
- integrate React/PWA within Magento 2 along with your colleague frontend developers;
- implementing the latest releases of Magento 2 and the new features it offers (i.e. Pagebuilder in 2.3)
- a minimum of 4 years of experience as a PHP developer and/or Magento 2 back end developer within a professional IT company;
- understanding of coding guidelines, CI toolings and deployment systems;
- like working in a team consisting of a Product Owner and other developers;
- as they maintain/build their eCommerce platforms via the Scrum/Agile methodology, a basic knowledge regarding Scrum is needed;
- speak English to a high standard, as you'll be in contact with multiple English speaking colleagues.
- Flexible working schedule;
- working in an International company with offices in Canada and Philippines. The main language is English throughout the company;
- an informal working environment, with a pool table and frequent team parties;
- the ability to build a new startup company in Amsterdam from scratch, with your input;
- they prefer not to manage you. Therefor, you have a lot of freedom. This includes organizing your own work, suggest improvements and new ideas, plus build your own processes;
- an awesome office in Amsterdam, easily reachable by public transport;
- a personal budget for training courses and events to keep improving yourself and Medisoft.
Our client is an exciting start-up in Amsterdam that is working on a great platform for B2C in the healthcare sector.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Pieter Landsman via telefoonnummer 06-45955740
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.