Passion is the difference between having a job or having a career.
Over de functie
Ingredients are the heart of our clients products, by providing a unique sensory experience to consumers in terms of smell, taste and texture, while being sourced regionally or globally by a variety of suppliers. The specialty Ingredients buyer has a key position delivering innovative, efficient and sustainable sourcing to reach our 3 missions around People, Profit and Purpose.
In this role you will have a high level of connection with Marketing, R&D, Operations and Quality.
- Category strategy development, validation & activation
- Develop in depth market knowledge on players and insights including business needs
- Co-develop and activate sourcing strategy with the global category teams and other stakeholders involved: procurement teams, R&D, Operations, Quality
- Supplier relationship & performance management
- Manage and lead Supplier Network
- Identify, build, and develop Supplier relationship with local and global suppliers in the regions in line with objectives set by the global category strategy
- Preparation of performance objectives and annual business reviews
- Support ingredients Innovation and productivity projects
- Identify key innovation needs with Marketing and R&D, particularly in early stages of developments (Inno Days, Select & Define phases)
- Leverage supplier network and assess innovation capabilities
- Support the central procurement team to deliver productivity and innovation projects
- Category reporting, compliance and system integration
- Prepare or contribute to Budget, Price lists and Material Variance Analysis
- Monitor Financial performance: productivity & cash
- Ensure supplier Quality compliance: Manufacturing site audit, Sedex
- Support contract compliance & GTCPs
- Secure sourcing of materials
- Together with category procurement
- Support and ensure that factory material demand is met
- Support Business Contingency plans on critical materials (stock, extending sourcing…)
- Improve forecast accuracy with demand planning and suppliers
- Implement Service Level Agreement with suppliers: On Time In Full (OTIF) Delivery
- Experience as a buyer and understand the buying process
- Experience working with procurement projects
- Contract with Yacht or ZZP for 17 weeks.
Our client is a part of a international food organisation.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Anjana Makhan via telefoonnummer 06-30390108
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.