You can't change the direction of the wind, but you can adjust your sails to always reach your destination
Over de functie
What you will do
In a multidisciplinary engineering team, you will work on the specification, design and realization of embedded real-time software for our Bluetooth Low-Energy Communication Processor. This processor is integrated in the Motion Controller of our partly implantable, spinal cord stimulation system. The Motion Controller is external the human body and enables data communication between implantable (IPG), body worn systems and Android tablets.
- BLE 4.2 and BLE 5.0 will used.
- The network topology is multi-central, single peripheral.
- The firmware must be implemented on a NRF52.
What we are looking for
- You have a bachelor or master degree in electronics or software engineering with proven substantial experience in software development and embedded systems
- You have at least 4 years’ experience in C and C++ in professional embedded software systems, version control (git), unit testing and continuous integration complemented with experience in Python 3.
- You are experienced in programming real-time operating software systems that interfaces directly with resource constraint hardware environments. Being proficient in working with FreeRTOS is a plus.
- You have detailed knowledge of the BLE 4.2 and BLE 5.0 specifications and in-depth experience with the NRF52 BLE processor.
- A background in software development according IEC/EN 62304 and hands-on knowledge of lab equipment is welcome but not required.
- You have a systems-thinking attitude, can identify areas of potential improvement and develop plans to address these.
- You are a high-energy, self-motivated, pro-active individual able to work in a diverse team within a startup company.
- You communicate fluently in English as this is our company language; proficiency in French and/or Dutch language is appreciated;
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coaching and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the Yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Our client is a highly innovative company which is developing a revolutionary new medical therapy. The company culture is social, hard working and caring. They are very proud at their innovative therapy and aim it to be implemented globaly in the future.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Bram Geerets via telefoonnummer 06-13888330
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.