Werk dat ertoe doet!
Over de functie
For our clients new HQ in Amsterdam we are looking for an English speaking Customer Service Representative with experience in the chemical industry.
You key account abilities:
- Coordinate with Sales, Supply Chain and Finance functions to implement a comprehensive customer service program in order to understand customer perceptions, needs and wants and provide appropriate levels of service
- Work closely with Sales Executives to setup and track sales orders and to ensure quality and consistency of interactions with customers at regional level in accordance with policies and objectives
- Responds to critical issues relating to customer complaints to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Review and verify data and documents of all trade transactions and update the system accordingly, while ensuring compliance with policies and procedures, import regulations and banking rules and regulations
- Review customer documents and liaise with the bank to ensure that funds are transferred to accounts when the shipment is delivered
- Handle customer complaints and inquiries using Corrective Action Management Process “CAP”, and investigate them by the effective communication with the relevant departments as required
- Follow up on sales order status in order to generate / maintain the Daily Sales Order Report
- Prepare relevant reports to provide Senior Customer Service Executive with timely information to monitor customer satisfaction, for effective decision making and planning for business growth
- Contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of sales systems, processes and practices taking into account ‘international best practice’, improvement of business processes, cost reduction and productivity improvement
- You have a bachelor degree;
- Experience (2+ years) in a chemical company in a similar role is a knock-out requirement
- EU-citizenship is a must have, you must already be based in the Netherlands
- Fluent in English;
- 2-3 years of experience in Customer Service with a supply chain working experience ;
- Knowledge of SAP;
Salary between €3300 - €3800 gross monthly, depending on skill and experience;
A permanent contract with an international organization forming a new HQ in Amsterdam.
MEGlobal is a fully integrated supplier of monoethylene glycol (MEG) and diethylene glycol (DEG), collectively known as ethylene glycol (EG). Customers around the world take advantage of our more than 70 years of global experience and expertise in the development, manufacturing, supply and marketing of EG.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Anjana Makhan via telefoonnummer 06-30390108
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.