Deliver excellence in medical affairs
Over de functie
Managing tactically and operationally the medical activities for key strategic projects in the area of Quality and Compliance. These projects help achieve the company vision, ensuring credible nutritional care to patients around the world.
As the Junior Medical Affairs Manager, your key responsibilities are the following:
• Lead the medical function and act as the central medical affairs expert, through centralized medical affairs responsibilities.
• Be the first point of contact between the projects and the commercial medical teams, in order to ensure global and functional project excellence in execution.
• Be the first point of contact between the global and the local teams (Country Business Units - CBUs), in order to support the local planning and implementation of the projects, e.g. address country queries about product composition.
• Maintain high level of awareness of project status, complications, highlights, local market situations etc and articulate said elements into concrete, comprehensive and function-specific project reports.
• Establish, plan, coordinate and streamline the medical deliverables including supporting cross-functional tasks for project delivery.
• Draft disease specific product dossiers and nutritional risk assessments to assist the implementation of the projects on a commercial level.
• Drive the establishment of optimal ways of working for the medical function in various processes and fora, through developing guidance and models of engagement.
• Represent the medical function in monthly and ad hoc cross-functional meetings, workshops, risk assessments and decisions.
• Contribute to the discussion of cross-functional topics of interest (e.g. quality control) and the adaptation of the ways of working.
• Support the education of technical functions on clinical product background and application, and link them to technical aspects of quality control.
• Ensure that the commercial, as well as the executive, teams are sufficiently involved in or aware of project status, issues & milestones at the right moment, where relevant.
• Along with marketing, draft project communication for internal (CBUs) and external use (Healthcare Professionals), in order to support registration, reimbursement and commercialization of products.
To be able to coordinate and deliver the above activities, you are required to have a degree in Nutrition or Dietetics and at least 1-2 years of relevant experience in a commercial environment (health care, science or pharmaceutical industry).
If you are our ideal candidate, you also need the following:
• Ability to manage conflicting tasks and priorities, while maintaining the right focus and desired level of detail
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills
• Established stakeholder management skills, across all levels and functions
• Efficient presentation skills, tailored to the audience and topic
• Strong understanding of functional, divisional and project tasks & responsibilities
• Strong business acumen, on top of strong scientific skills
• Proactive & can-do attitude
• Creative thinking
• Agile & adaptable mindset
• Fluency in English, written & oral
• Willingness to travel 10% of the time
We will offer a competitive benefits package in line with the seniority of the position. You will become a member of a strong professional network who shares your education, ambitions and competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues and become a member of the YACHT network, which stretches the Life Science industry. You will be challenged by your peers and will be able to follow courses and training via our Yacht Academy and keep your knowledge and skills up to date: boosting your career through personal and scientific growth.
Our client believes that every consumer and patient deserves optimal nutritional support. They use life science, food science and technology, together with the passion, drive and expertise of over 900 employees, to pioneer nutritional solutions for those with special nutritional needs.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Thomas Rijpma via telefoonnummer 06-82503655
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.