Together working on building your career
Over de functie
- Develop heavy duty diesel engines with focus on designing engine controllers
- • Create controller concepts based on new customer or legal requirements
- • Verify controller concept with SIL, HIL or RCP on an engine
- • Unambiguous documentation of controller requirements on engine system level
- • Support calibration engineers with pre calibration of new controller concepts
- • Take initiative to constantly improve related tools and processes
- • Collaboration in multidisciplinary project teams
• MSc degree in Automotive or Mechanical Engineering specialized in dynamics and control
• Experience with engine or after treatment controller development
• Good knowledge of requirement engineering (IREB certificate is a pre)
• Experience on Six Sigma related processes:
o i.e. DMAIC, Design For Six Sigma, FMEA, Monte Carlo
• Knowledge of development process models like SPICE is a pre
• Extensive knowledge of Matlab and Simulink
• Doors Next Generation experience is a pre
• Experience with DSpace tools is a pre
• This person has the following competences:
o Good communication skills
o Attention to details
• Good English skills are mandatory and Dutch skills are a pre
Yacht not only makes your step into the Dutch automotive industry more than worth it, we also make it really easy. The employment conditions are excellent and Yacht will take care of every last detail of your relocation.
• A unique challenge and a matching salary.
• Job security: you will immediately receive an employment contract for a year and the guarantee that we always have challenging assignments for you with interesting start-ups, suppliers and OEMs in the Netherlands.
• Plenty of opportunity to develop yourself as an OBD Calibration Engineer. Yacht will support you with a personal development plan and a wide range of study opportunities.
• Yacht will also take charge of all the arrangements concerning your application and relocation. We have a department that specialises in this and they know exactly what needs to be done. We also arrange and pay for your flight for the job interview. If it all works out, we’ll apply for your visa and help you find accommodation and, for example, open your bank account in the Netherlands. And we’ll obviously include your partner and children in the whole process. For a few more important basics, please also take a look at: https://www.yacht.nl/professionals/living-and-working-in-the-netherlands).
Within PACCAR, DAF engine development is the center of competence for engine development. In our state-of-art engine development center we develop engine families for future regulations. Our engines and trucks are best of class products in the transportation world. We are driven to providing environmentally friendly products that are cost-effective and highly reliable for our customers. As a
global technology leader in the design, manufacture and customer support of high-quality premium trucks we offer multiple opportunities to contribute to our success in a multi-disciplinary team.
Within the engine development department, the engine definition group is responsible to design engine controllers to meet new customer requirements. To support the growth in projects and
technology development, we are looking for a well-qualified:
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Rick Goyen via telefoonnummer 06-10343129
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.