You need the right infrastructure to transform your business.
Over de functie
Super Micro Computer B.V. is seeking a Senior Financial & Payroll Manager who is responsible for analyzing financial information for the organization and performing certain aspects of monthly, quarterly and yearly accounting close. This position will be located in the EMEA headquarters in ‘s-Hertogenbosch, The Netherlands.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare yearly statutory report
- Monthly payroll checks and analysis
- Prepare month-end/quarter-end journal entries related to revenue recognition
- Perform monthly account reconciliation of certain balance sheet accounts and P&L accounts
- Analyze quarterly financial reports to ensure financial information has been recorded accurately
- Identify trends of financial information and present finding and recommendation to senior management
- Review inter -company reconciliation of subsidiary company
- Assist in preparing monthly and annual financial statements based on Dutch and US GAAP
- Assist in quarterly review and annual audit with external and internal auditors
- Assist with various ad -hoc projects as needed
- Monthly, quarterly and annual CBS reporting
- Master in Accounting or related fields.
- Strong Dutch and US GAAP knowledge and SOX
- 5+ years of accounting or auditing experience in accounting firms and/or the high-tech manufacturing industry
- 3+ year on the managerial position
- Knowledge of SAP and MS Office
- Must be very detail oriented, self -motivated, deadline -oriented and able to complete tasks with minimal supervision
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Dutch (Mandarin is a pré)
- The ability to sustain productivity in a fast -paced environment, maintain composure and focus under pressure and deadline
- Experience as a Business Controller in a small Production Facility is a plus
Based on company CAO.
Supermicro® (NASDAQ: SMCI), the leading innovator in high-performance, high-efficiency server technology, is a premier provider of advanced server Building Block Solutions® for Data Center, Cloud Computing, Enterprise IT, Hadoop/Big Data, HPC and Embedded Systems worldwide. Supermicro is committed to protecting the environment through its “We Keep IT Green®” initiative and provides customers with the most energy-efficient, environmentally-friendly solutions available on the market.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Sander Raemaekers via telefoonnummer 06-82487837
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.