For Philips Male Grooming we are looking for a Consumer Researcher in Pre-Development
Over de functie
Product Researcher Pre-Development Male Grooming
In this role, you have the opportunity to represent the consumer within the innovation and development process, ensuring the delivery on (consumer) promise of our Philips Value Propositions. As Product Researcher, you are the voice of the customer within the integral project team.
As Product Researcher Pre-Development, your challenge is to identify consumer needs, tension areas and to translate these into relevant user requirements throughout the innovation process. You will focus on the support in value proposition definition and feature development, with an emphasis on the digital enabled development projects - working towards successful launches and consumer engagement. In this, being consumer centric is key. Linking in with the situation, habits and needs of consumers all around the world helps us in developing products that fulfill the Philips Brand promise “Innovation and You”.
You are reporting into the Group Leader PRC Pre-Development in a one Male Grooming team, enabling you to work across grooming, male skincare and shaving projects.
You are responsible for
• Support the shaping of the Value Proposition (as a team) and the User Stories in relation to the proposition
• Prioritizing the feature list/benefit drivers for the product and manage this in sprints or lean plans
• Creating a clear development and test logic for all consumer related opportunities, challenges and risks, to enable the verification and validation on the consumer insights
• Applying the relevant tools for the project, to verify and validate the consumer needs. This can be SAFe® for DI projects, MVP methods, Waterfall approach or hybrid models
• During the Program execution reports to stakeholders on progress at relevant intervals or sprints
• Supporting competence development in the department towards your peer Product Researchers
• Guaranteeing the consumer satisfaction of the proposition or service and safe guard the consumer satisfaction throughout the life cycle of the product in the market
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• An academic degree in consumer-oriented education, like User-System interaction, Design for Interaction, Industrial Design, or (social) psychology.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in product research, consumer science, industrial design, psychology in the domain of product or service development.
• Working experience with UX/UI design and UX qualitative and quantitative research
• Broad understanding of consumer research methodologies and sound understanding of the underlying statistics.
• Experience with (scaled) Agile ways of working and clearly embracing the Agile mindset.
• Very curious orientation and empathy towards consumers and customers
• Excellent planning skills: you should know how to manage your role in the project team
• Proactive attitude: you should be able to take the lead and proactively represent the end-user in our innovation processes.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
• 25 Days of leave
• Bonus opportunities to a maximum of 8% of your quarterly salary
• Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, free training and coaching
• Solid company pension scheme and attractive collective health insurance package
• Opportunity to travel when you’re experienced in the job (percentage 10%)
• Healthy work-life balance
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the Yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region, mainly on projects at our clients’ Research & Development departments. We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: ASML, Philips Personal Care, Philips Healthcare, Philips Lighting, Philips Research, TNO,VDL ETG, Océ and many others.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Sylvia Vrieling via telefoonnummer 06-23101614
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.