'it always seems impossible until it's done'
Over de functie
- Bringing new projects onboard and developing methods of production execution for ongoing orders. During a new project startup, the ISE would be the primary technical contact for both internal resources and external customer contacts and would be responsible for ensuring that all technical requirements are met.
- Provide technical direction and a layer of escalation support for the technician.
- Interface with field services and customer onsite delivery teams to support configuration staging services that are performed inside
- Authoring of technical documents and work instructions to be utilized by the front line technical staff.
- Responsible for ensuring the secure storage of customer images, requirements, and other files.
- Responsible for working with internal teams to ensure that the facility’s data center, production and networking equipment is maintained and grown in a scalable, cost affective way.
And more! We are looking for a candidate who likes to work in multicultural teams, is friendly and honest.
- A track record in this field of work
- CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) or familiarity with Cisco CLI strongly preferred.
- Work(ed) with Cisco, Juniper, Dell, HP systems
- 5+ years of experience supporting a wide range of operational IT support tasks that are common for large and enterprise businesses.
- Working experience and first-hand knowledge of supporting the technical execution of the following services: o Loading operating system (IOS, NX-OS) images onto Cisco network devices – routers, switches, firewalls, etc. o Supporting rapid deployment and imaging of Windows and Linux servers. o Deployment of Windows PC desktop/laptop operating systems. o Loading pre-written running-config onto a Cisco device, including troubleshooting of error conditions.
- Proven ability to troubleshoot technical issues on a wide range of PC, Mac, network, and server hardware, using a combination of both background experience and vendor/OEM reference guides.
- General product knowledge across major IT OEM’s such as Cisco, HP, and Dell. Experience working support cases through an OEM’s support system (example: hardware failures and RMA process).
- Ability to capture the technical details for a scenario that would require support assistance and escalation to by a 3rd or 4th level senior engineer.
- Self-disciplined, self-starter, professional who can successfully bring projects to closure with minimum direction, guidance and oversight.
- Working experience with Cisco UCS and VMware a strong plus.
- Live in the Netherlands
- Good basic salary
- Holiday allowance
- Bonus (based on the company's result)
- Open and friendly working culture with colleagues from 15 different nationalities
- Based in Schiphol - Rijk, near Amsterdam
- Listed 5 yeard in a row Fortune 100 best companies to work for!
Large and international company providing technology and supply chain solutions with a focus on the enterprise commercial, public and telecom service provider sectors. The company provides planning, procurement and deployment of IT products and solutions.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Rash Mokiem via telefoonnummer 06-10577895
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.