Be the change you want to see in the world - M.K. Gandhi
Over de functie
For a High Tech company in the area of Eindhoven we are looking for a reliability engineer.
As a Reliability Engineer you will initiate, support, enable and develop a reliability/quality improvement program for System designs, and subsystem designs. You will evaluate (sub-)system performance and map the performance against the requirements, identify and analyze risk areas, and propose necessary improvements in products and development processes in order to increase customer satisfaction, decrease Cost of Non Quality, and ultimately improve the value wedge of products.
- Responsible for reliability test definition (including Test to Failure, ALT, HALT, Endurance test, Marathon test)
- Providing input to the top level project test plan.
- Performing reliability tests (including Test to Failure, ALT, HALT, Endurance test, Marathon test)
- Analyzing reliability test results
- Responsible for the “Design for Reliability” (DfR) process, in order to lower warranty costs and increase customer satisfaction
- Institutionalization of reliability practices into development projects.
- Definition of reliability targets, define reliability budget breakdown
- Reliability analysis (part of warranty prediction)
- Determine Physics of Failure
- Train colleagues on DfR
- Involve suppliers in DfR
- Improving field reliability
- Analyze field performance
- Analyze customer feedback
- Execute root cause analysis
- Rank improvement action based on impact on reliability
- Initiate improvement actions, track progress and present results to stakeholders
- Responsible for risk assessment “Failure Mode And Effects analysis” (FMEA) process on module and system level.
- Contributing to Safety Risk Assessment (SRA) process.
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience
- Bachelor or Academic degree in Mechanical, Electronics or Mechatronic engineering.
- Knowledgeable on state-of-the-art quality/reliability engineering aspects including application of statistics (Weibull, Crow-AMSAA, HALT, CALT, Six Sigma, …)
- Experience on part, module and system reliability.
- Preferably experience in field data analysis.
- More than 5 years of relevant experience.
- Experience with designing and testing of low volume, complex high tech systems.
- Experience with the different development disciplines (hardware, software, mechanics, mechatronics and physics).
- Excellent communication skills in English, Dutch is big plus
- Knowledge of (SEMI) standards
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region, mainly on projects at our clients’ Research & Development departments. Our Brainport region is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: ASML, Philips Healthcare, Philips Lighting, Philips Research, TNO, FEI company, DAF, VDL ETG, Océ and many others.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Rens van Nuijs via telefoonnummer 06-46997220
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.