Scientists study the world as it is, engineers create the world that never has been.
Over de functie
We are looking for brilliant and highly motivated young people for our Talent Programme starting in 2019, to pursue our tradition to develop strong leadership and technical excellence.
As an Automation Engineer you will be involved in the following activities:
- Focusing on automation solutions for cheese lines, design and deliver solutions to customers all over the world together with our Business Unit and Market companies
- You will be trained to design, execute and test the software of PLC/HMI/SCADA control systems and get familiar with the connected hardware
- Review and write operating instruction manuals
- Design functional descriptions for HMI/SCADA/PLC softwares
- Troubleshooting by phone/ mail and on customer site
- Later you will have the chance to be responsible for cost price calculations of control systems for the product manual and projects
To apply for the Future Talent Programme:
- You have finished recently or are about to finish this year your Bachelor or Master Degree in Automation or Electrical Engineering
- Initial knowledge of MS Office tools, Siemens (TIA Portal/S7, WINCC), Rockwell (Compact Logix, Panelview) and Wonderware
- Initial knowledge and experience of working with electrical documentation
- Both technical and commercial approach with a structured and independent way of working
- Eager to travel: 50%
- You have a mature and professional personality with the ability to create and utilize a broad network
- Ability to look at a problem from more sides, and discover the simple solutions that others might not catch
- You are passionate about applying your theoretical knowledge into actual challenges.
- You are fluent in English, both written and verbal. A good command of Dutch language is an asset
Future Talent Programme – technical track is a 1-year trainee program for talents, starting in 2019. Being part of our Future Talent programme is an opportunity to explore and develop your potential as well as to contribute to Tetra Pak development in a long-term perspective, building the organization of tomorrow.
You will be part of a truly global company with a dynamic, innovative mindset as well as strong roots in a technological environment.
During your journey, you will follow a development plan that is specifically designed for you. It will include a combination of job-rotations and work in your own department as well as formal training and seminars. The program will give you broad insight to the company, our culture and values.
With over 700 employees in 8 countries Business Unit Cheese and Powder Systems develops, delivers and facilitates a competitive portfolio of process solutions for the Food Industry in close cooperation with the Tetra Pak Cluster organisations. The aim of this role will be the design, realisation and commissioning of machine and process control systems, using PLC and HMI / SCADA systems.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Roxane Weatherston via telefoonnummer 06-83107142
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.