Scientists study the world as it is, engineers create the world that never has been.
Over de functie
You will be involved in the following activities to develop and strengthen your abilities:
- Deliver plant layout including all process equipment in commercial projects
- Provide support to other areas (e.g. Sales, Issue resolution, Product Life Cycle and Product Creation)
- Deliver equipment specification packages (incl. general assembly drawings of equipment, detail drawings of equipment, drawing lists and specifications)
- Execute tasks on time with high quality and in line with project schedule
- Use standard components and re-usable solutions to secure productivity
- Cooperate cross-border and cross-entity with colleagues during project implementation
- Quality control both in workshops and on site
- Provide input to improve/develop tools, processes and templates
To apply for the Future Talent Programme:
- You have finished recently or are about to finish this year your higher education in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience in food / dairy industry is an advantage
- You have good initial knowledge of CAD software (AutoCAD, Inventor, Plant 3D, Vault)
- You are eager to travel (±20%).
- You have a driving licence
- You have a solid knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- You have a mature and professional personality with the ability to create and utilize a broad network.
- You are result oriented with a genuine technical interest and an analytical ability
- Furthermore, we believe that you are a true team player with good communication skills.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, both written and verbal.
Future Talent Programme – technical track is a 1-year trainee program for talents, starting in 2019. Being part of our Future Talent programme is an opportunity to explore and develop your potential as well as to contribute to Tetra Pak development in a long-term perspective, building the organization of tomorrow.
You will be part of a truly global company with a dynamic, innovative mindset as well as strong roots in a technological environment.
During your journey, you will follow a development plan that is specifically designed for you. It will include a combination of job-rotations and work in your own department as well as formal training and seminars. The program will give you broad insight to the company, our culture and values.
With over 700 employees in 8 countries Business Unit Cheese and Powder Systems develops, delivers and facilitates a competitive portfolio of process solutions for the Food Industry in close cooperation with the Tetra Pak Cluster organisations. The aim of this role will be the design, realisation and commissioning of machine and process control systems, using PLC and HMI / SCADA systems.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Wendy van IJs via telefoonnummer 06-13302038
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.