Scientists study the world as it is, engineers create the world that never has been.
Over de functie
We are looking for brilliant and highly motivated young people for our Talent Programmestarting in 2019, to pursue our tradition to develop strong leadership and technical excellence.
As a Process Engineer You will be involved in the following activities to develop and strengthen your abilities:
- Will be involved in design, specification and cost calculation for quotations and projects
- Be part of the team which is responsible for working out and managing the process design of the installation in close collaboration with the other members of the project team
- Learning how to write specifications for components and assessing the progress and quality of the components at the suppliers
- Support the person responsible for advising and supporting the commercial team regarding making quotations.
- Giving Market Company or customer presentations on the process design.
- Contribute to the commissioning the installation in cooperation with the Automation Engineer
- Learning and getting initial experience in troubleshooting while in the field / during production.
To apply for the Future Talent Programme:
- You have finished recently or are about to finish this year your Bachelor or Master Degree in Process, Chemical or Food Technology Engineering
- You have initial knowledge in industry standards for the food industry
- You have knowledge in thermodynamics, mass transfer, heat and momentum transfer and basic knowledge in chemical reactions.
- Eager to travel: 25%
- You have a mature and professional personality with the ability to create and utilize a broad network.
- You like to solve problems and you have a strong personal drive.
- You are result oriented with a genuine technical interest and an analytical ability.
- You are passionate about applying your theoretical knowledge into actual challenges.
- Furthermore, we believe that you are a true team player with good communication skills.
- You are fluent in English, both written and verbal. A good command of Dutch language is an asset.
Future Talent Programme – technical track is a 1-year trainee program for talents, starting in 2019. Being part of our Future Talent programme is an opportunity to explore and develop your potential as well as to contribute to Tetra Pak development in a long-term perspective, building the organization of tomorrow.
You will be part of a truly global company with a dynamic, innovative mindset as well as strong roots in a technological environment.
During your journey, you will follow a development plan that is specifically designed for you. It will include a combination of job-rotations and work in your own department as well as formal training and seminars. The program will give you broad insight to the company, our culture and values.
Tetra Pak Processing Systems sells and delivers customised liquid food plants within food, dairy & beverage industry to customers worldwide. We supply our solutions through a worldwide network of market companies. Business Unit Cheese and Powder Systems (BU CPS) within Tetra Pak Processing Systems is responsible for the supply of complete solutions to dairy and cheese industry globally.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Roxane Weatherston via telefoonnummer 06-83107142
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.