Zoek jij naar groei in je carrière? Dan is deze functie zeer interessant voor je, ik kom graag met je in contact.
Over de functie
Our upcoming PROJECT LEAD will be assigned to one of our client facilities throughout Europe.
You like a challenge in a fast-paced, hard-working start-up environment with the opportunity for an accelerated career path and the potential to lead a project team after your first 2 years with PinnacleART.
You are flexible, results oriented with a healthy dose of perseverance and integrity. Client satisfaction is your number 1 driver. You take the initiative for your own career development; we will provide the opportunities…
What you do:
- Participate in Asset Optimization studies by extracting data from process flow diagrams, piping and instrumentation diagrams, engineering construction drawings and code forms.
- Effectively organize and verify technical and equipment data (metallurgy, pressures, thickness etc.) for piping systems and fixed equipment and ensuring the transfer of data to applicable software.
- Assist with the development and implementation of comprehensive Reliability programs, (e.g. Risk Based Inspection, Mechanical Integrity programs, Inspection program development, equipment condition assessment).
- Collaborate with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs).
- Participate in regular client meetings.
- Apply basic Project Management Skills
- Achieve, maintain and accurately report project performance metrics.
- You have a BSc or MSc degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering
- At least 3 years of working experience as an Engineer (preferably in oil & gas or petro-chemicals, but we are open to other fields as well).
- Preferably prior experience in a client facing position and project environment.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Any additional language (especially Dutch) will be considered an asset.
- Commitment to travel and/or relocate within Europe as new projects become available
What we offer:
- A work environment where we value hard work, are not keen on politicking and allergic to arrogance
- A diverse work place: we work with people from all walks of life and respect each for their differentness
- The opportunity to do what you are best at; you determine your own career path
- Extensive training and development opportunities are available for those who take the initiative
- Salary between €50,000 and € 60,000 depending on experience
- 25 vacation days
- Apart from working hard, our teams regularly get together to have some fun
PinnacleART builds and runs tailored programs that empower facilities across the globe to make value-based decisions on how to manage risk, resulting in safe and profitable operations.
We do this by designing, implementing and maintaining comprehensive asset reliability and integrity programs for process facilities in the oil and gas, chemical, pharmaceutical, wastewater and electric power industries.
We help our clients mitigate risk of downtime and loss of containment; ensure safety of personnel; optimize costs associated with inspection, maintenance and total asset spend; and ensure compliance with regulatory standards.
PinnacleART’s expertise is multifaceted: mechanical integrity, asset reliability, inspection, technology, and project management. Our success is defined by bringing all of these together to provide solutions that integrate people, processes, and technology. Because we integrate our services, we are able to deliver significant efficiencies–resulting in risk mitigation and optimization of investments for our clients.
Founded in 2006 in Pasadena, Texas (USA), we’ve had exceptional growth, and currently have close to 900 industry experts and innovative, service-driven colleagues working at PinnacleART. We have recently opened our European office in Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Martijn Lemckert via telefoonnummer +31 0683336156
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.