Precise. Accurate. Low variability.
Over de functie
Yacht Life Sciences has a vacancy for a Research Associate Bioanalysis.
This position is part of the Bio-Analytical Science team which develops assays used by internal and external parties, such as Contract Research Organizations (CROs), to establish the quality of our client's antibody products.Key Accountabilities
- Strengthening the team with your up-to-date knowledge of, and experience with immunology-based assays and bioanalytical techniques.
- You work closely with Scientists and Research Associates to aid the development and qualification of bio-assays.
- You transfer fully qualified assays to CRO’s.
- You contribute to the overall Bio-Analytical team providing support as required for tasks including biomarker analysis, cell based-assay work and FACS.
- You document, and report results in a concise manner.
- You work to and ensure adherence to GLP standards.
Skills & Experience
You are a Research Associate with at least two years relevant experience in the field of assay development and bioanalysis. You have proven experience in immunology-based assays, such as immunoassays (ECLIA, ELISA), flow cytometry, biomarker analysis, and cell-based assays. Furthermore, you have experience in working in a GLP environment.
Furthermore, you meet the following professional requirements:
- You have a completed BSc or MSc education or equivalent. Candidates with a PhD background will not be considered for this role.
- You are familiar with basis statistical and data analysis software such as Excel, GraphPad Prism, FlowJo etc.
- Knowledge of the regulatory requirements for product related assays and bioanalysis would be appreciated.
- You are able to work to set guidelines; you document results accurately and are focused on output and results.
- You perform well under pressure and enjoy alternating between office and laboratory tasks.
- You are fluent in both English and Dutch, which is spoken in the office.
Direct and full-time contract at our client, starting with a 1 year contract
Dynamic and innovative environment. Every employee is strongly motivated to participate in the development of new medicines which improve patients' lives. The company culture is aimed at innovation and excellence. Employees are passionate and work with determination and respect for each other to achieve our common goals. They work in multi-functional and international teams, in which each employee is stimulated to use his/her talent to contribute to innovation and results.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Thomas Rijpma via telefoonnummer 06-82503655
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.