"The ones who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones that do." -- Anonymous
Over de functie
The Vacuum Architect is responsible for the translation of the overall system design into a gas flow & vacuum architecture that secures the requirements for sustained transmission over the scanner optics lifetime and suppression of molecular and particle contamination, throughout the optical column and beyond. You create the budgets for flow & pressure, particle and molecular contamination. You define model and design validation tests on the scanner or on offline test setups and evaluate the measurement results to set the path forward and come up with new solutions that take us to the next level. Where needed, you will negotiate with other projects to optimize the specifications and work out X-project solutions to complex problems. Next to your experience in gas flows you also have good knowledge of vacuum systems and components that enables you to make the right design choices to achieve the challenging targets for cleanliness and machine availability. You make sure that the architecture or subsystem is working as intended during the specification phase, together with your team. Finally, with your expertise you contribute to the knowledge growth of our group, working together and coaching your team members. Main responsibilities:
- Understand the mechanism of low pressure gas & flow in contamination suppression and particle transport
- Be a critical partner to other projects to help them reach their targets where it comes to vacuum system aspects
- Secure expert coverage of vacuum and sub-atmospheric gas flow aspects in the design process
- Perform analyses and calculations to predict the functionality of the flow architecture or subsystems
- Create budgets on gas flow, (partial) pressure and out-gassing
- Where necessary increase group competence by literature research, experimental testing or cooperation with external research partners
- Negotiate, define, document and present the specifications of architecture or subsystem
- Translate these specifications into conceptual designs and act as counterpart and guidance during the design process
- Take care of the functional integration of the architecture or subsystem: prove, document and present its proper functioning with offline and machine tests
- Troubleshoot issues related to the flow architecture, subsystem or module
Technical BSc or MSc (preferred) degree in Mechanical Engineering, Applied Physics, Chemical Engineering or a closely related field of study.
- Thorough knowledge of gas flow transport phenomena
- Solid theoretical and practical experience in vacuum systems and applications related to the field of vacuum and sub-atmospheric gas flows
- Profound knowledge of vacuum equipment, experience with vacuum system design
- Highly motivated team player with excellent social, coordination and communication skills
- Able to perform in highly dynamic environment
- Ability to organize work effectively and having a systematic approach in problem solving
- Ability to provide technical direction, motivate and convince a team of professionals
- Pragmatic and result-oriented attitude
- Good communication skills and good command of the English language (both written and verbal)
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region, mainly on projects at our clients’ Research & Development departments. Our Brainport region is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: ASML, Philips Healthcare, Philips Lighting, Philips Research, TNO, FEI company, DAF, VDL ETG, Océ and many others.
ASML creates the conditions
that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art
facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career
opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment
of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
What is working at ASML like? Check this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXpAMguP-vQ
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Edmond Niculin via telefoonnummer 06-83525308
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.