Do you love technology and would you like to work for one of the best companies?
Over de functie
Cisco seeks for a Consulting Engineer for SP & Enterprise in Customer Experience to help with project delivery. The Consulting Engineer is a critical customer facing role that requires the instinctive ability to recognize gaps in customer capabilities and to translate them into business requirements and an execution strategy.
- Responsible for the development of the overall vision that underlies the customer-centric solution, and plays a primary role in the design and implementation of that end-to-end solution.
- Responsible for engaging and influencing multiple constituents across Customer Experience to drive Services-wide engagements.
- Lowers customer risk and leverages customer assets by consolidating and reconciling requirements, refining and validating dependencies, and confirming readiness for transformation (single customer, existing solutions).
- Applies understanding of Cisco horizontal, or cross-architectural, solutions to develop business level proposals.
- Creates opportunities by Identifying gaps in customers' capabilities and relating them to business and technical architectures (solutions).
- Oversee the project life cycle, from initial kickoff through requirements analysis, design and implementation phases for projects within the solution area.
- Surveys customer landscape for solution insights, direction, vendors, and methods.
- Focuses on identification and execution of specific solutions that are multi-architectural.
- Orchestrates activities of solution architects from Cisco internal or third parties towards a common solution.
- Helps clients to achieve operational or innovation outcomes.
Our Customer Experience organization helps customers optimize their network investment and speed adoption and migration of advanced technologies. We are part of a worldwide organization within Cisco Services that provides Cisco's customers and partners with a suite of professional engineering support offerings to achieve a high-performance network for the next generation of network applications.
- Requires an undergraduate degree (or equivalent).
- Several years of experience in customer facing roles, within delivery, IT, engineering;
- Experience with few of the either:
- Routing and Switching Concepts
- Cisco Operating Systems (NX-OS, IOS-XR, IOS-XE)
- Cisco Hardware Platforms (Nexus Platform, ASR Platform, Catalyst)
- Software Defined Networking (Application Centric Infrastructure, Digital Network Architecture)
- Compute & Storage Technologies
- Virtualization Technologies (NFV)
- Linux and other Unix Experience
- Scripting Experience
- Cloud Technologies
- Cisco certification preferred;
- Understands and can translate between client and Cisco technology methodologies and standards.
- Core skills in: problem solving, negotiating, business writing, customer relationship management, effective presentation, and active listening.
- Fluent Dutch and English
- Security cleared for the Netherlands or willingness and eligibility for obtaining one
- Team collaboration skills
- Native curiosity towards innovation
At Cisco we have a great employee benefits package.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Cemil Çakir via telefoonnummer 06-27376610
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.