Be so good they can't ignore you!
Over de functie
Signaling pathways play an important role in the development of a normal cell into a cancer cell. In our project we develop a molecular test to detect aberrant activity of signaling pathway causing tumors to proliferate. Currently we are looking for a lab technician with hands on experience with RT-qPCR assays, next-generation sequencing, preferably RNAseq, and RNA/DNA extraction methods to strengthen our team.
You’re challenge would be to support our project in the lab and to report on your results in lab journals, reports and project team meetings.
Experience of working in a development setting with relevant experience in documentation would be advantageous.
• HBO/HLO degree is preferred or MBO/MLO with ?3 years of relevant professional experience
• Background in molecular biology
• Hands-on experience in gene expression measurements, RNAseq and/or RT-qPCR, and RNA/DNA extraction
• Accurate and precise
• Team player
• (Nearly) fulltime (32+ hrs/week) available
• Affinity with documentation
• Reporting in English (orally and in writing)
Nice to have:
• HBO, MSc or PhD degree with relevant professional experience
• Experience of working in a development setting
This is in for you:
• A contract for a year at YACHT, where you have immediate access to the greatest network in the Netherlands;
• A personal development plan to make you a real professional within the world of Engineering;
• On your salary, you get an 8% holiday amount and you get 25 vacation days;
• After this project assignment we can discuss other options within the High Tech Campus, for example, Philips, ASML, TNO, NXP, VDL and many more;
Philips is one of the largest electronics companies in the world, currently focused in the area of healthcare. It strives to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation, The company's goal is to improve the lives of 3 billion people every year by 2025. They aim to provide the best possible workplace for people who share their passion.
Philips is a diversified technology company and a market leader in the fields of cardiac care, acute care home healthcare, energy-efficient lighting solutions, and new lighting applications, as well as shaving, grooming, and oral care products.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Apurva Inglekar via telefoonnummer 06-51041905
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.