Be the change you want to see in the world - M.K. Gandhi
Over de functie
STADECK™ is a new heavy-duty panel developed by SABIC Petrochemicals, for specifically the Building & Construction market and particular render this material a strong candidate across a wide range of construction applications and building techniques where weight saving is important.
The STADECK panels are made from glass fiber reinforced thermoplastic resins and are approved and certified for use in scaffolding applications according to NEN-EN 12811-1, replacing traditional scaffold panels with more sustainable and a lighter polymer solution. STADECK™ heavy-duty panels offers up to 32% savings when compared to traditional building techniques using standard wooden planks, which is highly beneficial in handling and the total weight of a construction.
- Drive profitable growth and expansion of STADECK™ business by translating market trends and customer needs into product solutions in key applications areas (Building & Construction B&C), B2B, Non-Industrial Scaffold area)
- Drive growth in the existing application, new products in existing or close adjacent applications as well as new products in new application spaces.
- The objective is to generate and deliver on new business opportunities to meet our ambitious growth targets.
- The candidate will effectively work with internal and external resources to identify solutions, in demanding and highly regulated applications.
- Builds relationships with relevant parties, to position STADECK™ as a preferred product.
- Understands and articulates both short and long-term customer needs and business opportunities
- Identifies growth areas and creates demand to expand STADECK™ revenue and market presence
- Proposes solutions based on customer needs and STADECK™ capability
- Develops a robust pipeline of new business opportunities for STADECK™ products via direct and indirect sales channels
- Manages open opportunities and is responsible for timely closure and realization of sales
- Collaborates with SABIC’s Account Managers, Distribution Channel Leaders and Technical Development Engineers to support the specification and design process for new STADECK™ applications
- Gathers and reports market intelligence i.e. industry/customer specific unmet needs, market trends, competitor intelligence, technology gaps.
- Market, Industry and Technical Process knowledge in the B&C and Non-Industrial Scaffold area with 10 years + experience in an International (European) Market Development or technical Commercial Role
- Highly connected in the named area with companies and decision makers at this companies
- Opening Doors rather than doing market research
- Able to do Application development and spec in our products into projects
- Capable to create a go- to- market strategy for STADECK™ products
- Experience to set the right actions to execute the strategy
- Realize the first sales of the product, based on person’s Market & Industry knowledge
- Willing to travel
- Language skills: English, Preferable German any other additional Language is a plus.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region, mainly on projects at our clients’ Research & Development departments. Our Brainport region is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: FrieslandCampina, Danone, Unilever, Mars, Heineken, Refresco and many others.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Simon Hozi via telefoonnummer 06-23247281
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.