Let's meet, let's talk, let's do it!
Over de functie
As Marketing Communications Manager you are responsible for external and internal communications. You are highly visible within the organization and will develop and implement the communications strategy collaborating with stakeholders within the organisation. You take ownership and management of conferences and trade shows, press releases, website, communication tools, brand name registrations, corporate identity, internal communications, business gifts and social media. You are part of the Marketing team and will report to the Senior Marketing Director.
- You take responsibility for the correct and optimal presence at global conferences and trade shows, liaising with regional Business Development Directors. For the 2 - 3 major events, you develop and implement the strategy, manage suppliers, take care of the on-site booth setup and shut-down and direct the stand duty personnel schedule. Smaller conferences can be managed remotely.
- You are responsible for development and implementation of the annual communications plan, driving projects forward to achieve the goals set for 2020.
- You are the key focal point in the organization to safeguard and protect the company corporate identity. You liaise with regional offices to ensure local implementation meets global standards and offer guidance to the team when questions arise.
- You are responsible for keeping the website up to date and relevant.
- You monitor and safeguard 2 x product brand name registrations across the globe, determining on a case-by-case basis whether outside registrations could endanger our own brandname standing.
- You develop press releases around key topics, and distribute amongst the network via online channels.
- You are responsible for all internal and external communications, ensuring that the tools remain up to date and correct and rolling out regular communications throughout the year to the internal- and external audiences.
- You are the key focal point for questions from and projects with the communications teams.
- Experience in a similar communications role for 10+ years.
- Knowledge of software programs such as InDesign/Photoshop and online platforms such as Umbraco and Spotler is helpful.
- Experience of managing full breadth of communications disciplines.
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Experience in a sustainability-focused company or role would be useful.
- The ability to multi-task, prioritize and perform cross-functional duties successfully
- Excellent problem solving capabilities
- Adaptable and (internal and external) customer oriented
- Fluent in English – one extra language is considered a plus
- Full-time availability strongly preferred.
Period: (mid) August 2019 - August 2020 (1 year)
Hours: 40 per week
Location: Rotterdam/Utrecht/Den Bosch area
Global Technology Leader
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Alwin Schumacher via telefoonnummer 06-50822954
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.