Be so good they can't ignore you!
Over de functie
In this role, you have the opportunity to Ensure that development project targets on product quality are achieved and that defined Product Quality processes are implemented.
You are responsible for:
• Coordination with suppliers for managing product quality release activities
• Support product country approbation according to approbation plan
• Support activities with external Certification bodies for obtaining compliance certificate for products.
• Create product release documents and product quality reports
• Participate in product quality improvement activities, partner with Supplier Quality Engineers and project managers to drive effective quality improvement / corrective actions from suppliers
• Ensure proper definition and execution of the product quality test plan in a project, covering all chapters defined in the Quality plan
Typical tasks are following:
- Conduct country approbations for products
- Analyze data and prepare reports
- Monitor and track progress of quality release tests
- Monitor and track progress of annual re-release tests
- Documentation work, archiving to Philips system
You are a part of a professional quality team, Reporting to the Sr. Quality & Regulatory Project Manager
- To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience :
• Experience: A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a quality and / or product development role
Competencies and skills:
o A proactive and supportive attitude towards team members
o Ability to communicate effectively with different members within project team and suppliers at all levels
o Excellent team building skills
o Understanding the use of basic Quality Tools, Statistics and Problem Solving skills
Willingness to travel approximately one week per month to supplier and manufacturing locations in the UK, Indonesia, as well as Eindhoven and Drachten in the Netherlands
Must have :
Quality mindset, strong abilities to listen and communicate
Nice to have:
Experience with child-care products and/or medical devices
This is in for you:
• A contract for a year at YACHT, where you have immediate access to the greatest network in the Netherlands;
• A personal development plan to make you a real professional within the world of Engineering;
• On your salary, you get an 8% holiday amount and you get 25 vacation days;
• After this project assignment we can discuss other options within the High Tech Campus, for example, Philips, ASML, TNO, NXP, VDL and many more;
Philips is one of the largest electronics companies in the world, currently focused in the area of healthcare. It strives to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation, The company's goal is to improve the lives of 3 billion people every year by 2025. They aim to provide the best possible workplace for people who share their passion.
Philips is a diversified technology company and a market leader in the fields of cardiac care, acute care home healthcare, energy-efficient lighting solutions, and new lighting applications, as well as shaving, grooming, and oral care products.
Interested to work through YACHT at Philips? YACHT is a specialist to arrange the move to the Netherlands.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Apurva Inglekar via telefoonnummer 06-51041905
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.