Choose a job you love and you will never have to work a day in your life
Over de functie
Does working in a high tech environment and having strategic negotiations energize you?
Within our Strategic Sourcing & Procurement department we would like to welcome an enthusiastic (junior) Sourcing Lead. Sourcing Lead is a challenging position reflecting the dynamics of ASML with a high spend responsibility and frequent exposure to Senior Management.
The procurement team is responsible for sourcing, managing supplier relationships and contracting. The team consists of procurement professionals with a can-do mentality and the ability to build bridges with internal stakeholders and external suppliers. The Sourcing Lead reports to the Group Category Manager. The Sourcing Lead is responsible for further strengthening and developing the ASML’s Procurement team and will operate in the supply market of product related goods. He or she acts both independently and as a team member and ensures the setup and realization of tactical and operational goals.
You have to:
Manages overall procurement for product related goods and drives for continuous improvements
• Prepares, and executes negotiations for required contracts within the assigned category
• Builds and maintains long-term relationships with international suppliers
• Is able to negotiate on various management levels internally and externally
• Uses subject matter expertise and market knowledge to shape the stakeholder demand
• Involves the supplier in early stages of New Product Introduction
• Actively contributes to the efficiency of the category team
• Is willing to travel
• You have min. 3 years of work experience in a professional, complex and international environment, preferably with consultancy experience.
• You have experience in a similar high tech environment (Mechatronics and Electronics area)
• Strong negotiator.
• Team player with proven ability to successfully manage complex multi-disciplinary projects.
• Preferably experience with relationship management.
• Financial skills
Higher vocational education/Master-degree in a relevant area (e.g. Business Economics, Business Administration, Technology Management, Physics, Electrical Engineering) Personal skills
Good communicator combined with a result driven, hands-on mentality. Problem solving team player who creates strong commitment with internal stakeholders and external parties. Analytical, structured, accurate and able to maintain overview, assess priorities and focus on concrete results.
After one year working via Yacht, ASML has the intention to offer you a perm contract.
Context of the position
As a large-scale system integrator, ASML focuses on extensive outsourcing and integration of its supply chain. Approximately 90% of the manufacturing cost price is accounted for by purchased goods. Therefore, high level flexibility must be built into the supplier network. The Strategic Sourcing & Procurement Department creates, maintains and qualifies this global network and is responsible for all suppliers interaction. This enables the execution of the ASML Business Unit plans (Development, Production and Customer Support) and operates according to the principles of Value Sourcing.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Maikel Quekel via telefoonnummer 06-22057200
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.