The only way to do great work is to love what you do
Over de functie
Senior Project Leader/Manager
As a Senior Project Manager group you are in a leading role to scope, define and lead highly innovative projects w.r.t (digitally connected) hardware oriented Products and/or Professional Equipment in a wide variety of application domains for customers in- and outside Philips leading to successful product market introductions.
As a Senior Project Leader, you are responsible for:
• Teaming-up with the Marketing and Sales group to win the project in the acquisition phase
• Development of a committed project management plan in consultation with customer and management, ensuring requirements and deliverables definition within the constraints of Medical compliance
• Contributing to the segment and account domain teams to define strategy, market approach and develop an attractive PInS proposition and acquire projects
• Defining necessary competences and team composition to fulfil the assignment, arrange the necessary resources
• Building the team and give operational guidance
• Arranging where applicable outsourcing of Design and Manufacturing on basis of in house specification
• Identifying Project risks and define risk reduction and mitigation plans
• Monitoring and controlling the work performed and the quality of the deliverables comprising required corrective actions and agreed changes
• Managing Stakeholders interests (including the interest of suppliers), communicating about the Progress towards Customer, Senior Management and Team
• Junior Project Leaders increasing their Project Management skills.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• A Master degree in electrical or software engineering with minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in electronic equipment development
• Strong technical skills in Project Management
• PMI/PMP certified
• Relevant project experience in ISO13485 Medical Device directive and/or FDA compliance is highly appreciated
• Experience with leading multidisciplinary teams
• Experience with Agile / Scrum and SAFe methodology is appreciated
• Interest in connected products, in particular in complex systems, digital, embedded software and connectivity is appreciated
• Affinity with innovative development projects and feel comfortable with managing the funnel from relatively vague requirements to well defined project with committed stakeholders
• You are a team player, with excellent communication skills
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended
Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies.
This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry.
You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Bram Geerets via telefoonnummer 06-13888330
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.