Nothing beats giving a candidate good news!
Over de functie
Project management specialist
The project management office (PMO) of Specialties works at the intersection of technology, business operations, commercial and finance to drive the portfolio innovation strategy forward. We work from the portfolio level with business and technology directors down to the project leader level coaching project management and facilitating the stage gate process.
As a Project Management Specialist you provide critical portfolio analysis for multiple portfolios, and partner with stakeholders to maximize the output of the product line’s project portfolio, address portfolio gaps and increase probability of achieving desired growth aspirations.
You facilitate the stage-gate process by engaging with project teams to prepare for gates and with the portfolio review committee (PRC) to make timely decisions on projects. Ensures timely execution and quality of the decisions through this process. You will mentor and coach cross-functional teams on project management skills and best practices.
Other responsibilities are:
- Provide critical portfolio analysis and options to maximize return on investment and growth
- Partner with portfolio owners to ensure business KPI performance.
- Understand the strategy of each portfolio and provide analysis and insights to help that product line meet its strategic goals
- Accelerate pipeline build for portfolios based on critical analysis and insights
- Expand portfolio view to incorporate other key inputs (commercial targets, TSR, etc.)
- Facilitate gate reviews to ensure rigor of decisions at project level. Act as neutral party to drive information quality, healthy debate and challenge key assumptions, to make sure the best opportunities are advanced.
- Work with project owners to establish and manage project scope and schedules to meet key program milestones within the specified time frame and budget while maintaining the highest level of quality
Your ideal Profile
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in the field of project portfolio management, project management or Science / Engineering.
- Experience in project management (budgeting, forecasting and resource planning), and strategic planning.
- Strong English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with Portfolio Management: strategic planning, setting goals, objectives, portfolio balance tools, performance measurement, cost-benefit analysis, trade-off discussions, meeting facilitation.
- Experience with project management: Scope, schedule, resources, cost planning, risk management, execution, and control.
- Experience with product development and related processes such as ideation, and Stage Gate for commercialization of new solutions
- Business acumen and understanding of financial terms.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region, mainly on projects at our clients’ Research & Development departments. Our Brainport region is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: Sabic, DSM, Sitech Services, Exxon Mobil, DAF, ASML, Océ and many others.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met András Kardos via telefoonnummer 0610803561
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.