Be the change you want to see in the world!
Over de functie
• Applying accepted engineering principles, completes assigned tasks efficiently with some supervision; confers with supervisor as required.
• May be required to create 3D models, 2D drawings and cutter path with industry standard CAD/CAM systems.
• Develops and maintains complete and accurate written records such as technical drawings and/or process documentation for new or improvements to existing product and/ or processes.
• May interpret customer and company technical drawings for sales and manufacturing departments to ensure products are manufactured in accordance with design specifications; suggests modifications to improve the manufacturing process.
• May provide cost and manufacturing information to management.
• May evaluate new and existing processes and make recommendations to management.
• Active participant in continuous improvement activities through research, benchmarking and identification of improved methods or tools to increase efficiency.
• May assist in the development, implementation, and improvement of production/processing methods and controls to meet expected outcomes in the most cost efficient manner, verifying outcome or course of action with appropriate personnel prior to taking action.
• May collect and correlate data while following production operations through a series of related detailed steps of processes to discover discrepancies in results.
• May provide training/cross-training in equipment, software and process operations.
• Assists and/or performs in any and all areas as assigned.
• May work any and all shifts/days as required.
• Bachelor’s degree in related engineering field and/or 4 years of experience in similar discipline.
Functional/Technical Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Must possess ability to perform detail oriented tasks utilizing excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as intermediate math and computer skills. Excellent listening skills necessary.
• Requires proficiency in specific job related software such as CAD or SPC programs.
• May require proficiency in drafting software such as AutoCAD and SolidWorks.
• Has a strong understanding of manufacturing/machining techniques and associated tooling/fixture design.
• May need a general understanding of materials and characteristics including material formulations and shrink rates for manufacturing product lines.
• Has a solid understanding of machining processes and associated manufacturing technologies.
• Must be able to work with a diverse variety of people from different cultures and backgrounds.
Yacht Company Info
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended
Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies.
This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry.
You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is an Employer of Choice for many BSc, MSc, or PhD tech professionals who enjoy working in the famous Dutch High Tech industry. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group, we operate as a strategic workforce partner for many international companies. We help them to build a competitive and agile workforce. This extensive network of top level employers offers our Yacht employees a lot of challenging projects, dealing with cutting edge technologies. Working for Yachts means you could work for respected tech companies like: ASML, Philips Healthcare, Philips Lighting, Philips Research, TNO, FEI company, DAF, VDL ETG, Océ and many others. So would you like to work in the global High Tech Top, join us.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Rens van Nuijs via telefoonnummer 06-46997220
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.