People at the heart of everything we do!
Over de functie
As Cloud Performance & Optimization Analyst, you are analyzing (AWS) cloud environments and performing the role of Cloud Consultant for certain Operating Companies worldwide.
You are responsible for managing day to day operations of the international global cloud infrastructure. This includes doing the reservations, rightsizing the environments, checking performance and utilization, manage cloud costs and much more. Your aim is to ensure the global cloud infrastructure runs with high efficiency at the lowest cost possible.
As Cloud Optimization Engineer you are also responsible for informing and advising the management team on the cloud budget and forecast and how this should be managed in order to reach the company’s goals.
Typical tasks include:
- Work with OpCo IT departments on optimal mix of cloud cost and performance.
- Rightsizing servers, storage, databases by using performance metrics of the resources.
- Maintain continuous improvement and new features in systems automation.
- Maintain runtime scheduling of assets according to the need of the applications.
- Eliminate waste via identifying and terminating unused resources.
- Continuously monitor the cloud costs and trigger necessary alerts and actions in case of irregularities and/or possible improvement options.
- Enforcing asset tagging to be compliant with infrastructure designs and principles.
- Manage the centralized reservations pool. Purchase and convert reservations.
- Very organized and accurate way of working.
- Excellent people skills, with an ability to partner with a dynamic leadership team.
- Excellent English language skills, verbal and written.
- Flexible and able to multitask; can work within an ambiguous, fast-moving environment, while also driving toward clarity and solutions.
- demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities.
- Strong affinity with numbers and financial reporting.
- Know where to find information and be able to signal new developments.
- Able to understand new concepts and topics quickly and train yourself.
- Bachelor/Master’s Degree
- Working experience of at least 5 years in IT or infrastructure, systems analysis and/or business analysis.
- Demonstrated experience in overseeing financials.
what do you get in return? In return for your talent and effort we pay a good, competitive salary and offer attractive benefits. Job security and a great work-life balance mean we take care of each other. Imagine having an instant network where everyone wants you to succeed. And we have the numbers to back that up: we’re 38,820 employees strong, with over 4,826 offices in 38 countries. And 48% of our management is female.
The organisation's performance standards are high, but as a team, we’ll make sure you reach and even exceed them through a wide range of learning and development opportunities. Joining our team means getting to work with great people. Each of them is crucial to maintaining our open-minded, entrepreneurial, and vibrant company culture. Sure you’ll work hard, but this hard work is also rewarded, and success is celebrated. It’s the culture you’ll find in any of our global offices. human forward starts with your purpose is: supporting people and organizations in realizing their true potential. And this starts with making your work meaningful every day. It’s people-work at its best. Making work meaningful. So if you recognize yourself in the profile above, we gladly invite you to apply for this role.
Available at Yacht
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Rash Mokiem via telefoonnummer 06-10577895
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.