Together working on building your career
Over de functie
For the position of Test Engineer at DAF Trucks, you will be responsible for the preparation, execution and analyzes of functional tests on vehicles and systems, based on internal test requests. For this position we are looking for someone who is familiar with documentation and evaluation of testing results and the coordination of test set-up and test execution with DAF's internal clients.
Your other tasks include:
• Develop corporate test standards for functional testing
• Develop new test procedures
• Active contribution to improvement of efficient testing and testing quality
• Collaboration in project teams
Are you interested? Read more and apply!
If you bring the following experience with you for the Test Engineer role, we invite you to apply:
• Bachelor or Master level on Mechanical Engineering (Automotive, TCK, Electronics).
• Minimum of 2 years of experience with functional vehicle testing.
• Experienced and familiar with measurement technique.
• Have affinity/experience with Embedded Control Systems and CAN bus systems.
• Good communication skills.
• Experienced in the field of test data analysis and statistics.
• Structured working approach combined with pleasure to work in teams.
• Good English (or German) language skills are mandatory combined with fluency in Dutch (if you do not speak Dutch, high chance that you will not be interesting for this role).
• Having a truck driving license (license CE) would be a pre (not a must).
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Within the PACCAR Inc. As a globally working company we do offer optimal opportunities to contribute to our success in a multicultural team.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Robert Dolmans via telefoonnummer 06-82724609
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.