Be the change you want to see in the world - M.K. Gandhi
Over de functie
Product Safety and Environment documents are evidence for compliance with Global Technical Regulations.
A number of these documents require urgent update (deadline is 1/1/2020)
This involves documentation for the whole range of printer products and accessories bearing the brand name Océ
The PSE Documentation Expert is responsible to:
- Create overviews of the compliance documents that need this modification,
- Initiate update actions involving internal and external parties
- Archive and if necessary publish the documents at dedicated web-portals.
- Up to date knowledge of MS-office programs.
- Knowledge and experience in Product Data Management programs.
- Proficiency in English language.
- Strong communication skills in order to cooperate with internal and external parties,
- Project management skills, which are necessary to generate overviews as well as to organize and support time critical processes.
- Bachelor in Electronics or Mechanical engineering.
- 0-2 years work experience.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become a member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies.
This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Oce is.focused on accelerating digital imaging technologies and developing high-tech printing products and services. Océ is one of the main innovation centers for Canon, global leader in consumer and professional. A key asset is inkjet, a game-changing and widely applicable imaging technology. The ambition of OCE is to build on their expertise in jetting for high-volume, high-speed printing and to position ourselves as a thought leader in jetting technology and applications. Jetting is key to the future, and OCE is energized by exploration of its extensive possibilities.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Peter Groeneveld via telefoonnummer 06-53815170
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.